U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2013, 11:37 PM

6,335 posts, read 4,256,215 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
"Mestizo" is Spanish for mixed and the mix is generally European, African, Indian and even Asian. That's all it means is mixture of races. I would guess he's mixed. He's only pro-unlimited hispanic immigration. I don't think you will ever see where he advocates for unlimited immigration of any other group.

I suspect it is his cultural affinity for all things hispanic more than race per se -- but I highly doubt he likes Caucasians but it might just be Americans who speak English he doesn't like. I dont' know him personally so i don't know his actual motives for demanding that no hispanic foreigner should respect or abide by our laws.
Funny how you equate Americans with Caucasians.

Old 06-09-2013, 11:44 PM

47,576 posts, read 58,711,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
Funny how you equate Americans with Caucasians.
No --I did not say they are equal. That's you trying to put words in my mouth that I never wrote. I said I don't think he likes English speaking Americans (which would be of any race or ethnic heritage) but I do doubt that he likes white Americans for sure. I don't think he cares for black Americans much -- or he'd be more like Cesar Chavez and want some kind of limit to illegal immigration. Obviously Cesar Chavez was not a racist, he liked Americans, so much that he wanted better wages for Americans.

Gutierrez may just be a sold out politican for the cheap labor elites who are the ones benefitting by unlimited cheap labor. Or it's likely he wants to have the USA be a hispanic nation where unlimted numbers of Spanish speaking people can move on in.

Old 06-09-2013, 11:50 PM

Quote:
"Mestizo" is Spanish for mixed and the mix is generally European, African, Indian and even Asian. That's all it means is mixture of races. I would guess he's mixed. He's only pro-unlimited hispanic immigration. I don't think you will ever see where he advocates for unlimited immigration of any other group.

I suspect it is his cultural affinity for all things hispanic more than race per se -- but I highly doubt he likes Caucasians but it might just be Americans who speak English he doesn't like. I dont' know him personally so i don't know his actual motives for demanding that no hispanic foreigner should respect or abide by our laws.
Since you say he is multi racial, what races is he mixed with?

Old 06-10-2013, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Since you say he is multi racial, what races is he mixed with?
I don't know all what ethnic ancestry he might have. I don't see how it really matters -- Cesar Chavez was mestizo and wasn't for illegal immigration.

Again -- I don't know if his motives are racial or cultural. I think his goal is to change the US into a hispanic nation where Spanish is the main language spoken and servant labor is very plentiful and no immigration laws at all exist for any Spanish speaker.

I don't see where he ever objected to roundups and deportation of Haitian boat people in Miami or where he demanded the German family in the recent case of homeschooling Germans were denied asylum be allowed to stay and get in on the amnesty that his preferred types will get. He doesn't seem to be for unlimited immigration for every ethnic group.

Old 06-10-2013, 12:10 AM

Quote:
I don't know all what ethnic ancestry he might have. I don't see how it really matters -- Cesar Chavez was mestizo and wasn't for illegal immigration.

Again -- I don't know if his motives are racial or cultural. I think his goal is to change the US into a hispanic nation where Spanish is the main language spoken and servant labor is very plentiful and no immigration laws at all exist for any Spanish speaker.

I don't see where he ever objected to roundups and deportation of Haitian boat people in Miami or where he demanded the German family in the recent case of homeschooling Germans were denied asylum be allowed to stay and get in on the amnesty that his preferred types will get. He doesn't seem to be for unlimited immigration for every ethnic group.
I never mentioned Chavez, I asked you about Gutierrez.

You seem convinced that he is l racist, yet you don't know what races he belongs to, and your only proof that he is anti White is his alleged anti-American views,

Being pro Hispanic doesn't mean anti American, and even if he was anti American, that doesn't mean he's anti White.

Old 06-10-2013, 01:00 AM

Quote:
I never mentioned Chavez, I asked you about Gutierrez.

You seem convinced that he is l racist, yet you don't know what races he belongs to, and your only proof that he is anti White is his alleged anti-American views,

Being pro Hispanic doesn't mean anti American, and even if he was anti American, that doesn't mean he's anti White.
Is Gutierrez for unlimited immigration from countries like Germany, Poland, India, China, Haiti? I have seen no evidence that he is, and he seems to be obviously in favor of unlimited Latin American immigration. I didn't see where he spoke out for amnesty for the German homeschooling family.

So yes, I think he's got a very obvious bias -- but like I said, it may very well be cultural and language biases.

If someone isn't racist, wouldn't they be for unlimited immigration for everyone in the whole world? No immigration laws for anyone, not just one group? Or if they aren't racist, they would expect all groups abide by immigration laws, no group would be exempt. He's at least not equal when it comes to national origin or language. Equality of all foreigners isn't his agenda.

I didn't say you mentioned Cesar Chavez. I mentioned him because he's an example of someone who did not insist on unlimited immigration for particular nationalities. Someone I admire by the way. Anyways -- this is just going round and round -- maybe you could tell me why Gutierrez is for unlimited immigration, no enforcement of immigration laws and is he for everyone breaking the laws or just some? And who would be expected to follow the laws?

Old 06-10-2013, 02:26 AM
Yac

5,874 posts, read 6,292,130 times
Closed.
Yac.

Last edited by Yac; 06-10-2013 at 07:35 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or