U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2013, 08:04 PM

33,075 posts, read 15,070,934 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
He never mentioned any race or even racist, interesting that you brought it up first.

Quite telling
He used the word bigoted. Same thing. So no, I didn't bring it up first he did.

Old 06-16-2013, 02:03 AM

6,335 posts, read 4,311,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
He used the word bigoted. Same thing. So no, I didn't bring it up first he did.
bigoted and racist are not the same. You equate illegal immigrants with a certain race, very telling indeed.

Thank you for revealing your true colors, no pun intended.

Old 06-16-2013, 04:41 AM

20,310 posts, read 19,056,943 times
Quote:
bigoted and racist are not the same. You equate illegal immigrants with a certain race, very telling indeed.

When the absolute vast majority are hispanic it is only normal to envision what that majority is.
It would strange to envision say Nordic islanders.
Feel free to be PC tho.

Old 06-16-2013, 07:07 AM

33,075 posts, read 15,070,934 times
Quote:

Those two words mean the same to me. I do not equate illegal immigrants to only one ethnic group/nationality and race hasn't anything to do with it as Mexican isn't a race. We all know that Mexicans and other Latinos are here by far in the largest numbers illegally. You though like most pro-illegals when that fact is pointed out try to spin it into us meaning that they are all Mexicans and that is blatantly dishonest because myself or others have never said that.

I am tired of your implications that I am a racist and your other false accusations about me that simply aren't true and therefore I have no further reason to read your posts nor to reply to them. Have a nice life.

Old 06-16-2013, 10:16 AM

20,611 posts, read 12,502,598 times
Quote:

Uh; an illegal alien is STILL an illegal alien and skin color doesn't have anything to do with it. I want ALL of them gone.

Old 06-16-2013, 10:22 AM

47,576 posts, read 59,260,491 times
Quote:
He never mentioned any race or even racist, interesting that you brought it up first.

Quite telling
Then why use the word "bigotted"? Isn't it perfectly fine to dislike shoplifters, embezzlers, con-artists, thieves, and illegals? Anyone who breaks the laws is not doing so because of any physical characteristic but lack of moral character.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or