U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2013, 11:21 AM

6,936 posts, read 7,055,587 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
I'm far from anti-baby but if and only if their parents can financially afford them. Millions of people here illegally couldn't afford their many children back in their own countries with much lower costs of living, they certainly cannot afford them here, they cannot even afford the hospital bill they should have been given and should be expected to pay.
No. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems, though, as if you're just anti-Hispanic, anti-immigrant, anti ... whatever the flavor of the day is.

Old 06-24-2013, 11:48 AM

32,505 posts, read 14,957,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
No. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems, though, as if you're just anti-Hispanic, anti-immigrant, anti ... whatever the flavor of the day is.
Yes, you would be wrong. Those terms are the constant spin by the pro-illegals.

Old 06-24-2013, 08:39 PM

166 posts, read 213,529 times
Maybe we wouldn't 'need' the fertility imported if we didn't kill our own by abortion. We, as a nation, have murdered 56 MILLION babies since Roe V Wade. Obama praises Planned Parenthood for their 'work' then tells us we 'need' millions more citizens?
We don't need them, we never did and we never will. Send them all packing.

Old 06-24-2013, 09:12 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,465,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2ten View Post
Maybe we wouldn't 'need' the fertility imported if we didn't kill our own by abortion. We, as a nation, have murdered 56 MILLION babies since Roe V Wade. Obama praises Planned Parenthood for their 'work' then tells us we 'need' millions more citizens?
We don't need them, we never did and we never will. Send them all packing.
Uh; I'm gonna say that MOST of those kids were NOT wanted and probably would've been abused had the been born, making lots MORE criminals in 2013. Too; IF abortion was illegal; far fewer women would've gotten pregnant and those who did and still wanted to end the pregnancy would've suffered at "back alley" abortion places.

Old 06-24-2013, 09:27 PM

166 posts, read 213,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Uh; I'm gonna say that MOST of those kids were NOT wanted and probably would've been abused had the been born, making lots MORE criminals in 2013. Too; IF abortion was illegal; far fewer women would've gotten pregnant and those who did and still wanted to end the pregnancy would've suffered at "back alley" abortion places.
PLEASE!! Like Gosnell wasn't just as bad? WORSE! He was government sanctioned!

Old 06-24-2013, 10:50 PM

47,576 posts, read 59,161,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
Exactly how did you come up with that accusation from what I said about having kids if you can afford them? My hispanic physician had 5 kids -- no problem, he could afford his kids.

I'm very very much against people who cannot afford children back in their own country coming here illegally and having children they cannot afford here even less but expect to be given food stamps, Medicaid, housing vouchers and of course a pass around the immigration laws. I see an awful lot of that and it's disgusting. I have no problem with someone having children they can afford -- but in this country, it's very difficult to afford 5 to 12 kids when you can speak no English and have a 3rd grade education or less.

How many illegals bother to buy a health insurance plan here before they start having babies? Virtually none do, they expect the US taxpayers to pay.

Hispanics actually have higher abortion rates than do white Americans and they overwhelmingly support the pro-abortion politicians.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or