U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2009, 10:56 PM

65 posts, read 65,785 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Clearly, any country without a hidden agenda would have militarized its borders after 9/11. How can we be secure from terrorists when our borders are so porous illegals are entering on a daily basis. The terrorists are already here; and it’s only a matter of time before they make their presence known. The sheeple are just too mesmerized by PC and the latest nonsensical gossip to realize our country is imploding. Yet, we are racists for daring to fight.
Maybe a country fighting 2 wars might not have the money...IMO...there has to be another way than wasting tax dollars even more. I wouldn't consider my neighbor Jose a terrorist BTW.

Old 11-20-2009, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by solytaire View Post
Exactly, this guy (that1guy) is talking about how we should give a flying furball about equal access to resources globally and apartheid etc. Those types of bs Pollyanna catchphrases arent practical in allowing OTHER COUNTRIES TO HELP THEMSELVES, (so they dont have to come here illegally). And those catchphrases are, least of all, in the best interest of this country's safety. If we have to tear out across the world to make sure everywhere else is happy, just to feel safe here, then there is no point in our country having its own political domain.
It seems like it just flew over your head. Kinda as if you don't really have any idea about those things in general. Those things are pretty important for our nation to take into consideration.

Old 11-20-2009, 11:00 PM

Quote:
lmao...no need to bother re-reading any of your posts, I already agree, all of your posts have been hilarious and at times down right lunacy...matter of fact judging from your posts, I kinda thought you were already good and liquored up (or high as a kite)...lol

But have fun at the fiesta!...lol
You sure you ain't on something? Sorry, but I thought you were...just figured since well, you said that not taking into consideration major geopolitical issues isn't important for national safety...

Old 11-20-2009, 11:06 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,160,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecana View Post
For many of you guys that are anti-illegal, you consider someone with opposite views as yours as Anti-American. That is an insult. What ever happened to free speech, an American ideal?
No, those who advocate for illegal foreingers in our midst are anti-American it has nothing to do with an opposing view. Free speech? Wasn't it your side who tried to silence Lou Dobbs?

Old 11-20-2009, 11:08 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,826,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglorious View Post
Maybe a country fighting 2 wars might not have the money...IMO...there has to be another way than wasting tax dollars even more. I wouldn't consider my neighbor Jose a terrorist BTW.
So, we should ignore our borders because we are fighting two wars? We shouldn’t be concerned that anyone with the will may enter this country? I never implied that your neighbor Jose is a terrorist. I don’t know him. However, they are here, and we have no idea who or where they are. I hope you don’t believe only hardworking Juan is entering our country illegally.

Old 11-20-2009, 11:38 PM

3,424 posts, read 5,093,494 times
Quote:
You sure you ain't on something? Sorry, but I thought you were...just figured since well, you said that not taking into consideration major geopolitical issues isn't important for national safety...
Quote:
It seems like it just flew over your head. Kinda as if you don't really have any idea about those things in general. Those things are pretty important for our nation to take into consideration.

Ohhh..."Hahaha...I see what you did...you see, you took what I had said about the drugs and alcohol and then you flipped it back onto me...huh, huh..OOhhh clever (lame and unoriginal)" [/sarcasm]

Anyway, I never said that..lol..you better put the shrooms down friend and brush up on your english comprehension..I would say that everything I said flew over your head, but as you are obviously even more high and coked up than your party animal friend, I doubt anything could get over your head..lol

Im just playing with you man...even though your dyslexia did lead you to misread what I stated which was that: We're not stupid enough to PRIORITIZE global issues over our own country's national security. Never said anything about not taking global issues into consideration at all.

Poor fella...smh...Reading is fundamental. lmao

http://theblackboxoffice.com/wp-content/uploads/Reading_rainbow2ndlogo.jpg (broken link)

Old 11-21-2009, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Ohhh..."Hahaha...I see what you did...you see, you took what I had said about the drugs and alcohol and then you flipped it back onto me...huh, huh..OOhhh clever (lame and unoriginal)" [/sarcasm]

Anyway, I never said that..lol..you better put the shrooms down friend and brush up on your english comprehension..I would say that everything I said flew over your head, but as you are obviously even more high and coked up than your party animal friend, I doubt anything could get over your head..lol

Im just playing with you man...even though your dyslexia did lead you to misread what I stated which was that: We're not stupid enough to PRIORITIZE global issues over our own country's national security. Never said anything about not taking global issues into consideration at all.

Poor fella...smh...Reading is fundamental. lmao
Well, I wasn't the first person to do this. So I guess we both are unoriginal. But, you wouldn't know that. Seeing how you take the time to respond to a post saying that that1guy answered his own question by asserting that people who are consumed by pressing 1 typically don't go deeper into issues...the implication being you agreed (which I can only assume you didn't mean to).

Of course you aren't as stupid as you appear online. Right?

But of course reading comprehension is your strong point. Right? I mean that's why you are acting in such a false psuedo intellectual by wich I mean arrogant and condescending.

So you don't realize how geopolitics works in relation to illegal immigration? Again you just confirmed that. You do realize that right?

You know, I hope that you do heed your own advice and learn to read and learn a thing or two.

Old 11-21-2009, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
So, we should ignore our borders because we are fighting two wars? We shouldn’t be concerned that anyone with the will may enter this country? I never implied that your neighbor Jose is a terrorist. I don’t know him. However, they are here, and we have no idea who or where they are. I hope you don’t believe only hardworking Juan is entering our country illegally.
We should prioritize and realize that militarizing the borders at this moment is not the best idea in the world. Illegals in general aren't terrorist. Weren't the majority of terrorists in 9/11 legal?

Old 11-21-2009, 12:33 AM

3,424 posts, read 5,093,494 times
Quote:
Well, I wasn't the first person to do this. So I guess we both are unoriginal. But, you wouldn't know that. Seeing how you take the time to respond to a post saying that that1guy answered his own question by asserting that people who are consumed by pressing 1 typically don't go deeper into issues...the implication being you agreed (which I can only assume you didn't mean to).

Of course you aren't as stupid as you appear online. Right?

But of course reading comprehension is your strong point. Right? I mean that's why you are acting in such a false psuedo intellectual by wich I mean arrogant and condescending.

So you don't realize how geopolitics works in relation to illegal immigration? Again you just confirmed that. You do realize that right?

You know, I hope that you do heed your own advice and learn to read and learn a thing or two.
Nah we wouldnt both be unoriginal..I was the originator, you the impersonator...which is flattering, but uneccesary, and of course most importantly unoriginal...lol

But Im sure you not only think I appear stupid online..but what you will find even more flabergasting is that your own inability to comprehend simple english betrays your sad desire to appear knowledgeable..... learn to read, then maybe Ill care about who all you think "appears stupid"..lol

But do I find it flattering that you think Im trying to be pseudo intellectual...lol...Im glad you think Im trying to seem intellectual. I guess it would appear that way to an imbecilic simpleton...But take my word for it, I was just speaking simple common sense. But dont worry, while it has obviously been incomprehensible to you at the moment, you'll begin to comprehend it once you become a grown up ...lol..Ok ok, Ill quit with the jokes.

But whats funny, is that you still havent addressed the fact that you downright misread/couldnt comprehend what I wrote, yet you pretend to try to engage in a logical debate about "geopolitics"..lol gtfoh Why should I care about what you think about my "understanding of geopolitics" or any of your other bs terms in your attempts to seem remotely perspicacious, when you could not even comprehend the most elementary of statements, which by your own concession, was over your head. (obviously, since you misread and miscomprehended it.) Really all that happened was that you got all fired up, and anxious to join a discussion for a little attention, and I got you a little flustered, and in your salivating effort to exploit what you thought was an uncompassionate statement, you foolishly forgot to actually imbibe what I truly said.

But yeah, move along kid, go play with blocks or something. You have no business trying to read and comprehend actual english. And take your "geopolitical understanding," which I guess is supposed to impress someone, with you bud.

Last edited by solytaire; 11-21-2009 at 12:55 AM..

Old 11-21-2009, 12:52 AM

3,536 posts, read 5,082,318 times
I'm back, sorry a little pre party prior to my friend's aunt's funeral. Sounds wrong, but it was mostly trying to cheer up my friend and have a beer before being sober as the driver. The night ended badly, so back early. But you like to assume and not fully understand situations...that's why you post in the manner you do.

Have to say that you obviously didn't get the joke. Calling people immature in such a manner shows a lack of maturity on your part. Do you even know his or her age? Considering that you didn't even try to defend your stance. I just have to say that being verbose isn't helping your stance.

Realizing that there are many economic and political forces isn't prioritizing. Rectifying the situation is also not prioritizing the needs of others before our needs. Yet you don't seem to understand that point.

Maybe you should learn what geopolitical forces are at work, how economics work in this situation. You sound as if you are merely trying to sound educated without actually WANTING to learn.

Hopefully I'm wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or