U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 11-11-2009, 01:52 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,809,199 times
Reputation: 3028

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
I read somewhere that aa youths in the inner city would rather become "ghetto pharmacist" that bust their butts at mcds for minimum wage!
That would explain why there are no inner-city black youths working at McDonald’s. As a matter of fact, all of the inner-city McDonald’s are manned by robots and the elderly who aren't afraid to walk by the hordes of ghetto pharmacists.

 
Old 11-11-2009, 02:07 PM
 
Location: el paso texas
2,625 posts, read 10,050,046 times
Reputation: 1848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
That would explain why there are no inner-city black youths working at McDonald’s. As a matter of fact, all of the inner-city McDonald’s are manned by robots and the elderly who aren't afraid to walk by the hordes of ghetto pharmacists.
lol guess you cant beleive everthing u read right, how many of these employees are males? Young black males?
 
Old 11-11-2009, 02:18 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,809,199 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
lol guess you cant beleive everthing u read right, how many of these employees are males? Young black males?
The point I was trying to make, is the article you read is a generalization. Yes, there are many inner-city youths selling drugs. However, the assertion that black inner-city youths would rather deal drugs than work at McDonald’s, is simply hyperbole intended to perpetuate a negative stereotype. Most kids living in the inner-city have the same aspirations as those in the suburbs. They are not all gangbangers or drug dealers.
 
Old 11-11-2009, 03:46 PM
 
6,011 posts, read 6,726,751 times
Reputation: 739
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXTwizter View Post
Most blacks I know think Illegals are leeches of society, OTOH the Mexicans I know say the same about the blacks.
we cant be leeches in our own society, i remember when the mexican population wasnt even that high in california, OR other western states

anchor baby laws work like a charm for them
 
Old 11-11-2009, 04:03 PM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,144,640 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
The point I was trying to make, is the article you read is a generalization. Yes, there are many inner-city youths selling drugs. However, the assertion that black inner-city youths would rather deal drugs than work at McDonald’s, is simply hyperbole intended to perpetuate a negative stereotype. Most kids living in the inner-city have the same aspirations as those in the suburbs. They are not all gangbangers or drug dealers.
I agree and many young blacks and whites have been cut out of jobs because of illegal immigration. Places like McDonalds hire mostly hispanic illegals or even the legal kind and then deny blacks and whites jobs because they can't speak Spanish. Even where they only hire legal hispanics they do so that they can communicate with the illegal alien customers. I know, I live in the southwest.
 
Old 11-11-2009, 04:09 PM
 
Location: el paso texas
2,625 posts, read 10,050,046 times
Reputation: 1848
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
I agree and many young blacks and whites have been cut out of jobs because of illegal immigration. Places like McDonalds hire mostly hispanic illegals or even the legal kind and then deny blacks and whites jobs because they can't speak Spanish. Even where they only hire legal hispanics they do so that they can communicate with the illegal alien customers. I know, I live in the southwest.
sorry but you have to cater to your customers, i guarantee, in mcdonals by the canada border, im sure they are required to speak french too
 
Old 11-11-2009, 04:26 PM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,144,640 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
sorry but you have to cater to your customers, i guarantee, in mcdonals by the canada border, im sure they are required to speak french too
The French are not illegal in Canada. I know why the employers do it but if not for the millions of Spanish speaking illegals here they wouldn't feel the need to do it. However, that doesn't excuse them from hiring the illegal kind. That is breaking the law.
 
Old 11-11-2009, 04:42 PM
 
Location: el paso texas
2,625 posts, read 10,050,046 times
Reputation: 1848
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
The French are not illegal in Canada. I know why the employers do it but if not for the millions of Spanish speaking illegals here they wouldn't feel the need to do it. However, that doesn't excuse them from hiring the illegal kind. That is breaking the law.

sue mcdonalds then, or just let all the illegal aliens devour all the quarter pounders they crave till they croak like "super size me"

YouTube - Super Size Me opening
 
Old 11-11-2009, 07:39 PM
 
Location: The State Of California
9,121 posts, read 11,666,599 times
Reputation: 3418
Default The First Illegal Immigrants Where The Caucasian European Immigrants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
I'm an AA myself and i think illegals further hurt our cause to create a solid working class. AAs would be more than to do the construction jobs but illegals take the jobs at foolish wages so that hurts us.
Now I'm an AA and correct me if I get off course with this rant...but
wasn't the very first illegal immigrants Caucasian European , that came
to this country and refused to go back to their's when the "Native" woke
up to what they had on their's minds (Taking This Country Away) from
the Native American. All illegal immigrants coming here for other reason
beside adject poverty and political oppression should go back to where
they came from , but those oppressed should be allowed to stay.
 
Old 11-11-2009, 07:52 PM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,144,640 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
Now I'm an AA and correct me if I get off course with this rant...but
wasn't the very first illegal immigrants Caucasian European , that came
to this country and refused to go back to their's when the "Native" woke
up to what they had on their's minds (Taking This Country Away) from
the Native American. All illegal immigrants coming here for other reason
beside adject poverty and political oppression should go back to where
they came from , but those oppressed should be allowed to stay.
There were no immigration laws when the first white Europeans came over here, so no they weren't illegals. Besides they are all dead now so what has that to do with those of us alive today and our right as a soverign nation to have and to enforce our immigration laws just as every other country in the world does?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top