U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2013, 07:11 PM

31,488 posts, read 14,565,596 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
It reads...I don't give a damn if illegals are taken advantage of.....You should...Once injustice and slavery take hold in a nation..it does not stay isolated...it spreads and it grows and in time when one of your kids is abused and enslaved _THEN you will care? No- I don't care if they are illegal or not- You don't abuse people in a weakened position - There is a thing called ethics...you have to at least TRY to have ethics...and at least try to love your fellow human being...America's greatness came from Christian concepts - and abuse of your fellows was not one of them..
To my knowledge illegals are not being abused by anyone. If they agree to work for practically nothing under adverse conditions then they only have themselves to blame. One can only be abused if they allow themselves to be.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2013, 07:18 PM

2,311 posts, read 3,463,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Agreed. Its getting real bad in Greece with its "Golden Dawn" raising hell and I'm quite sure that full on "hate" is growing in Sweden too against both legal and illegal aliens; especially those who DON'T try to blend in.

I am half Greek. My father was from Athens.
I have relatives that are in Golden Dawn.
They have 15 seats in parliament and are rapidly gaining more.

They assist in helping Greek citizens with food, medical care and shelter that the government ignores.
They also cleanse the country of the garbage that have been allowed through the borders.

When your own country won't support it's own citizens and allow uneducated human filth free entry in the country something has to give.

Golden Dawn is taking care of what needs to be done.

Old 06-23-2013, 07:27 PM

47,576 posts, read 58,711,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
It reads...I don't give a damn if illegals are taken advantage of.....You should...Once injustice and slavery take hold in a nation..it does not stay isolated...it spreads and it grows and in time when one of your kids is abused and enslaved _THEN you will care? No- I don't care if they are illegal or not- You don't abuse people in a weakened position - There is a thing called ethics...you have to at least TRY to have ethics...and at least try to love your fellow human being...America's greatness came from Christian concepts - and abuse of your fellows was not one of them..
Don't worry --- no illegals are being abused except sometimes by other illegals.

They'll crawl through sewers and hike through scorching deserts, they'll agree to be locked inside an unventilated box car to get to the USA --- apparently their own fellow citizens back home must be abusing them but I think it's more that we're very very generous with them, even giving them free housing and food stamps and a free pass around the immigration laws if they just come here.

Old 06-23-2013, 08:55 PM

366 posts, read 498,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
I heard a leftie on XM radio whining about how illegals are taken advantage of by some employers.

Awwwww.....ain't that a shame.

They come here illegally and then feel as if they deserve to be treated fairly?

I'll abuse their cheap labor any chance I get.

If I don't like the job they did, I'll withhold payment.

That's my stand.

Perhaps we the people can stem the flow of these criminals by screwing them at every turn!
and we will continue to *********r women, steal your possessions , rack up your healthcare by abusing it, beating you, robbing you, killing you in DUIs and make you pay us to do it!

Old 06-23-2013, 10:44 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,282,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adanescobar View Post
and we will continue to *********r women, steal your possessions , rack up your healthcare by abusing it, beating you, robbing you, killing you in DUIs and make you pay us to do it!
Just be careful with that kind of talk; remember the KKK got real big around 1920 with the huge numbers of legal aliens here from Europe, then immigration was all but cut off. The same crazy stuff WILL happen real soon IMHO against ILLEGAL aliens. We WILL fight back once pushed too much.

Old 06-26-2013, 01:28 PM

1,691 posts, read 1,592,468 times
Quote:
I heard a leftie on XM radio whining about how illegals are taken advantage of by some employers.

Awwwww.....ain't that a shame.

They come here illegally and then feel as if they deserve to be treated fairly?

I'll abuse their cheap labor any chance I get.

If I don't like the job they did, I'll withhold payment.

That's my stand.

Perhaps we the people can stem the flow of these criminals by screwing them at every turn!
This says incredibly more about you than it does people who come across the border.

Old 06-26-2013, 01:58 PM

2,262 posts, read 2,691,194 times
Quote:
I'm 100% AGAINST the influx of illegals into America.

I'm 100% AGAINST the lack of prosecution of illegals by our justice department.

I couldn't care less about licensing, taxes, etc.

As I said, I work in sales. Speaking proper English is very important. I will not be effected by these policies, except that it provides me with a pool of cheap labor in which to take advantage.

All of the dopes who support obama and his progressive policies are the very ones who will be competing with these folks for lower wage jobs than they have today.

Enjoy!
You do realize what that poster is saying though don't you alpha? I know we agree on political issues, but he does have a point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration