Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2007, 03:10 PM

635 posts, read 1,746,794 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GH0ST.. View Post
and if the hispanics or the jordanian were discovered to be illegally here, you would've been the first to call ICE on them?
haha LOL!!!!!!!! I like this guy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2007, 03:12 PM

3,589 posts, read 4,148,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GH0ST.. View Post
and if the hispanics or the jordanian were discovered to be illegally here, you would've been the first to call ICE on them?
They weren't...moot point.

Old 11-09-2007, 04:08 PM

170 posts, read 847,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nativeDallasite View Post
Allen is NOT upper middle class. North Dallas is upper middle class. However, I have trouble believing there are a dozen pregnant girls at Allen High; I know people who live in that suburb and they just laughed at the suggestion.
If you don't think Allen us upper middle class than you have never been there. Ever heard of Twin Creeks? Its one of the priciest subdivisions in the metro-plex and they occupy a large part of the city. Outside that the average salary for a home owner is 100k+ and I know this because I have family that lives there. Still think its not upper middle class?

And you can believe what you want about the pregnant girls. You are not the one who actually has family members who attends Allen High School. Just so you know, back in 05 there were two 13 year old girls pregnant in the Allen school system, can't remember the name of the Middle School, and both were white.

Old 11-10-2007, 06:41 AM

3,589 posts, read 4,148,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Embraer View Post
If you don't think Allen us upper middle class than you have never been there. Ever heard of Twin Creeks? Its one of the priciest subdivisions in the metro-plex and they occupy a large part of the city. Outside that the average salary for a home owner is 100k+ and I know this because I have family that lives there. Still think its not upper middle class?
Yes. Allen in general is not upper middle class. I know people who live there, my BF owns a house there, and I've been there many times. I am not saying Allen is a BAD place to live...I'm just saying that I don't consider it to be upper middle class.

Quote:
And you can believe what you want about the pregnant girls. You are not the one who actually has family members who attends Allen High School. Just so you know, back in 05 there were two 13 year old girls pregnant in the Allen school system, can't remember the name of the Middle School, and both were white.
To be honest since I don't have children and I don't pay taxes to the Allen ISD I could care less what's going on in their high school. I'm just telling you that the people I know in Allen do not believe the problem to be as bad as what you're saying.

Also, I find it hard to reconcile "upper middle class" with lots of knocked-up girls wandering the hallowed halls of Allen High. The upper middle class kids at my school didn't get pregnant, or at least got abortions before they started to show. Teenage pregnancy is not common among the upper middle class.

Old 01-29-2010, 05:50 PM

19 posts, read 41,125 times
I thought religion was important in the Hispanic culture?!

Old 01-29-2010, 07:42 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,131,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindy mickle View Post
Religion is 'important' to many PW Trash Americans as well yet most of them flagrantly abuse it------------much like most illegal aliens from Latin America, the 'Naco' class. Middle class Mexicans typically have visas to be here legally.

Old 01-31-2010, 02:07 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,692,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindy mickle View Post
To a handful religion is important. To many the food stamps and welfare programs are a much bigger motivator. People don't care that a 14 year old daughter is having sex with a number of cholo boyfriends if it means more food stamps, more WIC coupons and more "right" to stay here illegally.

I don't think religion has a whole lot of role because while the Church might say no artificial contraception, it also forbids fornication.

Old 01-31-2010, 02:58 PM

1,213 posts, read 1,631,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
And 70% of the births at the Dallas County Hospital, Parkland, are to illegal aliens. Prologic are you willing to foot the bill?
So which pro illegal amnesty democratic politicians are keeping pregnant illegal alien women from being rounded up and deported prior to giving birth to their anchor, saving taxpayers 18 years of welfare payments for the anchor?

Old 01-31-2010, 03:36 PM

3,854 posts, read 4,835,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
And 70% of the births at the Dallas County Hospital, Parkland, are to illegal aliens. Prologic are you willing to foot the bill?
the quote from the cited Dallas Morning news story...

A recent patient survey indicated that 70 percent of the women who gave birth at Parkland in the first three months of 2006 were illegal immigrants, hospital officials said.

It funny to see the original news paper quote go from first 3 months of 2006 to 70% of births.

The OP's contention to the story on Hispanic births was debunked as not having any thing to do with illegal birth rate.

then this "Dog" was thrown into the fight...and spinned like a top.

A point that is neither true or a fact cant be used to defend and advance a theory.

all discussion is moot.

No one can cite the numbers for the first 3 months as compared to the whole year of 2006. and how that compares to the years '06, '07' '08 and '09.

Old 01-31-2010, 03:57 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,317,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
the quote from the cited Dallas Morning news story...

A recent patient survey indicated that 70 percent of the women who gave birth at Parkland in the first three months of 2006 were illegal immigrants, hospital officials said.

It funny to see the original news paper quote go from first 3 months of 2006 to 70% of births.

The OP's contention to the story on Hispanic births was debunked as not having any thing to do with illegal birth rate.

then this "Dog" was thrown into the fight...and spinned like a top.

A point that is neither true or a fact cant be used to defend and advance a theory.

all discussion is moot.

No one can cite the numbers for the first 3 months as compared to the whole year of 2006. and how that compares to the years '06, '07' '08 and '09.
The fact is that Parkland Hospital in Dallas alone has a high rate of births from illegal aliens all on the taypayer dime and a scam of the 14th amendment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration