U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2013, 04:43 PM

10,026 posts, read 8,877,463 times

Advertisements

I called the Illinois Democratic Party and said I opposed Amnesty and that I felt it was a smack in the face to Americans and legal immigrants. My paternal grandmother was married to an American (my grandfather)yet she still had to jump through hoops come here from England. The woman on the phone said this: "you just don't want Hispanic people you are a racist, they are just as American as you". She then hung up the phone.

Yep the new one is because you disapprove of illegal amnesty you are a racist. Sorry but I don't want any group of ILLEGALS (remember: illegal means against the law)coming here breaking laws then getting rewarded I don't care the race.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2013, 05:00 PM

20,310 posts, read 18,908,828 times
I am not at all surprised. I was called a racist because I refused to allow a Vote for Obama sign to be placed in my yard. This happened during the 08 elections. The fact that I never allow anyones signs in my yard didn't seem to matter.

Old 06-24-2013, 06:19 PM

1,729 posts, read 1,437,397 times
I'd have to track that butch down and hock up a loogee and plant it betwixt her eyes. My wife is a naturalized citizen from the PIs and feels strongly about this issue I bet the farm this butch wouldnt say something like that to her face

Old 06-24-2013, 06:20 PM

1,729 posts, read 1,437,397 times
I would let them place the sign and then burn it right in front of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
I am not at all surprised. I was called a racist because I refused to allow a Vote for Obama sign to be placed in my yard. This happened during the 08 elections. The fact that I never allow anyones signs in my yard didn't seem to matter.

Old 06-24-2013, 06:42 PM

2,075 posts, read 1,776,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boner View Post
I would let them place the sign and then burn it right in front of em
""Racist" is the standard reply from any Democrat that doesn't agree with you. Obama encourages this
kind of crap. He even opened a web site called "Attack Watch" where you can turn in anyone that speaks
negatively about him. I don't know if it's still active, but, it shows his mentality.

He acts (Obozo) more like a gdm communist dictator than an American President. He's a cry baby on top
of all that.

Old 06-24-2013, 06:47 PM

31,848 posts, read 14,662,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwebbster View Post
""Racist" is the standard reply from any Democrat that doesn't agree with you. Obama encourages this
kind of crap. He even opened a web site called "Attack Watch" where you can turn in anyone that speaks
negatively about him. I don't know if it's still active, but, it shows his mentality.

He acts (Obozo) more like a gdm communist dictator than an American President. He's a cry baby on top
of all that.
In all fairness though it is mostly the ethnocentrics that want amnesty that will toss the racist, anti-immigration, anti-Hispanic card at you. It's all they've got to justify desiriing non-enforcement of our immigration laws and rewarding those who break them.

Old 06-24-2013, 09:11 PM

Oh and on top of it she said I must hate African Americans too. What? Not at all in fact they are often the ones hurt by this. I don't hate any group but no I don't want anyone to come illegally and take tax payer money or jobs from Americans who need them.

I used to be a Democrat and am ashamed I ever was.

Old 06-24-2013, 10:57 PM

47,576 posts, read 58,810,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
I called the Illinois Democratic Party and said I opposed Amnesty and that I felt it was a smack in the face to Americans and legal immigrants. My paternal grandmother was married to an American (my grandfather)yet she still had to jump through hoops come here from England. The woman on the phone said this: "you just don't want Hispanic people you are a racist, they are just as American as you". She then hung up the phone.

Yep the new one is because you disapprove of illegal amnesty you are a racist. Sorry but I don't want any group of ILLEGALS (remember: illegal means against the law)coming here breaking laws then getting rewarded I don't care the race.
Apparently the woman on the phone equates illegal with hispanic -- that's racist.

Old 06-24-2013, 11:04 PM

Yep and oddly many of those involved with the Minutemen Militia in Illinois are Hispanic so according to her they must be racist too.

Old 06-25-2013, 08:58 AM

32,882 posts, read 30,138,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
Yep and oddly many of those involved with the Minutemen Militia in Illinois are Hispanic so according to her they must be racist too.
Or our BP. How can we possibly stand behind our BP with so many Hispanics in the ranks. These people are flat out nutz.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or