U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2013, 07:33 PM

46,054 posts, read 28,276,286 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madd love View Post
Yes because its the main stream majority of Americans
So only what is "mainstream" counts for American culture? What about Northwest culture, that is different than Southeast culture? Is one more "American culture" than the other? There is no one specific culture that defines Americans.

Old 06-26-2013, 08:53 PM

15,172 posts, read 15,218,690 times
The Libstinkers want the country to resemble a combination of Tijuana and Nigeria....with a little Jihadi action thrown in for good measure.......that scenario is nightmarish IMHO.

Nothing to do with race...........but, White Europeans have created and maintained the GREATEST societies in the history of the world. White Europeans are mainly responsible for ushering in Modernity as we know it.

Indians, Arabs, Mestizos, Asians and Blacks are great, great, gorgeous, people who have done so much.....just gorgeous folks. But I think they might fall short in advancing modern societies when compared to Whites. Nothing to do with RACE.....but history shows this is fact.

I cherish the diversity of ALL peoples.

Old 06-26-2013, 09:00 PM

31,513 posts, read 14,580,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
INSECURITY defines the bigot. He's right. You're on the WRONG SIDE of this matter too.

Insecurity and bigotry created and drives Republicans. No surprise it drives the anti-amnesty movement. The more of these enlightened anti-Conservative immigrants we can get here to vote, the less this country has to worry about the atrocious, regressive influence of the hapless GOP.
So in other words objecting to ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION and the altering of our demographics in that manner makes one an insecure bigot? Do tell!

Gee, I wonder how Mexicans in Mexico would like an illegal invasion from the Chinese for example that altered their demographics, culture and language forever? I think we all know that they would and rightly so. Would that make them insecure bigots also?

Old 06-26-2013, 09:08 PM

23,830 posts, read 10,013,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
What's so controversial about that? I've been saying that for years. Because it's true.
Because you have racists views means it's true?

Old 06-26-2013, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Look, I ain't MAD at white folks for feeling the way they do. Who was ever on top that didn't want to remain there? It's only natural to want the status quo when the status quo is beneficial.

Every other race would feel the same way...threatened. Whites have traditionally been able to ignore blacks, Asians, and other minorities, but now they're up against a group they CAN'T ignore.

To be real with you, I understand the fear at first glance, but if you look at it deeper, the fears are dumb. Senseless. Hispanics after a few generations will morph into regular old white people through intermarriage, upward mobility, social mobility, education, etc...unlike blacks (with some exceptions), they greatly admire white people even if they don't come right out and say it. Whiteness is prized in Latin America...it's something to aspire to.

So really, the fears are kinda silly, but whatever. I'm not in it...I'll just remain a neutral bystander in that argument.
I'll clue you in, whomever i$ on top, it i$n't ba$ed on race.

Old 06-26-2013, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
The Libstinkers want the country to resemble a combination of Tijuana and Nigeria....with a little Jihadi action thrown in for good measure.......that scenario is nightmarish IMHO.

Nothing to do with race...........but, White Europeans have created and maintained the GREATEST societies in the history of the world. White Europeans are mainly responsible for ushering in Modernity as we know it.

Indians, Arabs, Mestizos, Asians and Blacks are great, great, gorgeous, people who have done so much.....just gorgeous folks. But I think they might fall short in advancing modern societies when compared to Whites. Nothing to do with RACE.....but history shows this is fact.

What counts as modern? The last 4-500 years? Whatever happened before that didn't count?

Old 06-26-2013, 09:48 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,290,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
INSECURITY defines the bigot. He's right. You're on the WRONG SIDE of this matter too.

Insecurity and bigotry created and drives Republicans. No surprise it drives the anti-amnesty movement. The more of these enlightened anti-Conservative immigrants we can get here to vote, the less this country has to worry about the atrocious, regressive influence of the hapless GOP.
Uh; there's NOTHING wrong with being "bigoted" against criminals; ILLEGAL aliens ARE criminals. Too; there's NO illegal alien "race".

Old 06-26-2013, 09:51 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,290,347 times
Quote:

I'd like to agree but not all "white" people are "10's" and not all "others" are "0's". Too; Arabs are "white" and I'm quite sure Jesus the man 2000 years back looked like an Arab, not a pasty Irishman.

Old 06-26-2013, 10:19 PM

15,172 posts, read 15,218,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan;30212280[B
]I'd like to agree but not all "white" people are "10's" and not all "others" are "0's".[/b] Too; Arabs are "white" and I'm quite sure Jesus the man 2000 years back looked like an Arab, not a pasty Irishman.

LOL, I totally agree with you! I live in a mainly White area..........wow, it is TEEEE-RASHY if I may say.

But you have to look at history and what has worked the best.....Whites as a race are the best at creating and maintaining quality societies.

Old 06-26-2013, 11:04 PM

207 posts, read 338,758 times
Quote:

So, basically it has everything to do with race?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or