U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2007, 11:20 AM

25,107 posts, read 34,426,376 times

Advertisements

Illegals should never get drivers licenses - the DL's are like the key's to the kingdom including, in many states, sufficient for them to register to vote
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2007, 03:46 PM

9,310 posts, read 25,741,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
Illegals should never get drivers licenses - the DL's are like the key's to the kingdom including, in many states, sufficient for them to register to vote
Announced on FoxNews earlier today . . . New York Governor Eliot Spitzer is now RECONSIDERING his decision to REWARD the illegals with a License to Drive!

Hmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder why? ! ! ! !

What's next . . . Hillary Clinton deciding it is a BAD IDEA? ! ! ! !

Old 11-10-2007, 04:28 PM

8 posts, read 77,942 times
I was curious about this thread, but I can't even keep reading. Good lord, what a bunch of racist rednecks -- you guys make me sick!

Old 11-10-2007, 04:59 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,168,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissingMinnesota View Post
I was curious about this thread, but I can't even keep reading. Good lord, what a bunch of racist rednecks -- you guys make me sick!

I lol'd at that. MissingMinnesota-- I predict flaming in your future. Not from me of course

Old 11-10-2007, 08:09 PM

756 posts, read 1,759,308 times
posted by,

What is up with people always yelling race when something is said they do not like.why is it always racist? being illegal has nothing to do with someone"s race!! I am so sick of hearing that. I mean is that all you have, so you scream racist.
I have heard racist comments on these threads from both sides to be honest.
alot of the pro-illegal have made very racist statements but no-one call them out, so you need to be fair....... and maybe just maybe it has nothing to do with some-ones race but that they are here illegal, they broke the law coming here, they need to go home they have no rights here!!

As for their going to be here anyway lets give them a DL. well thats like me saying someone is going to break into my home, let me just leave the door open for them!!!!

Old 11-10-2007, 08:20 PM

2,010 posts, read 2,046,516 times
Quote:
I'm guessing you're from Minnesota, and having lived in Annandale and Rochester, I'll tell you right now living in Minnesota you have no clue how it is in places like California, Arizona and Texas. Maybe if you did, you'd have a different point of view. No one on here is against Mexicans, they are against illegal immigration of all races, even their own. So before you pass judgement, get all the facts.

Old 11-10-2007, 11:43 PM

9,310 posts, read 25,741,801 times
Quote:
"Racist Rednecks?" . . . simply because we respect our laws and expect others to do so as well?

If that constitutes a "Racist Rednect" . . . so be it but I seriously believe you are in need of a dictionary!

Old 11-11-2007, 12:13 AM

1,459 posts, read 4,047,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummer View Post
"Racist Rednecks?" . . . simply because we respect our laws and expect others to do so as well?

If that constitutes a "Racist Rednect" . . . so be it but I seriously believe you are in need of a dictionary!

If they had a dictionary some how they would pull a race card out of it..lol..

Old 11-11-2007, 12:15 AM

3,432 posts, read 2,168,663 times
I would card it. *pulls out race card*

Old 11-11-2007, 04:07 AM

23,053 posts, read 32,071,601 times
Quote:
if i'm a racist redneck (even though i'm an african-american city boy) for wanting to save my country from illegal immigrants who do more to destroy it every day, then i dont care.

what would you know about illegals living in Minnesota anyway? Go to TX/CA or even VA/NC and you'll see why so many in this forum are passionate about kicking illegal scum out of the US!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration