Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 02:59 PM

9,963 posts, read 18,499,454 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye48 View Post
No, actually I think we shouldn't be in Iraq or Afghanistan, and illegal aliens from south of the border have killed more Americans that Al Queda has.

So to answer your question, NO. I think the biggest fish we have to fry right now is Mexico.
You really think this is some big plot by Mexico to take over the United States don't you?

Old 11-07-2007, 03:03 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,113,750 times
I do SOOO love the conspiracy theorists......they make the world interesting

Old 11-07-2007, 03:08 PM

Yeah I can see the mexican strategy now:

"Ok were going to take over America from the toilet up, we'll plant our anchor baby assassins behind their lines and in 5 generations they will surprise attack the Americans like a Jack in the Box and steal their value sized bag of freedom fries!!!

MOD CUT

Last edited by NewToCA; 11-07-2007 at 04:55 PM.. Reason: english, please.

Old 11-07-2007, 03:08 PM

2,433 posts, read 6,677,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50Thunderdart View Post
You really think this is some big plot by Mexico to take over the United States don't you?

I don't think Mexico is hatching some sort of evil secret plan. I think they're very open about exactly what they're doing.

The Mexican government is actively encouraging Mexicans to violate our border law and sneak into this country, steal jobs, and bilk billions out of our economy each and every year. The Mexican government wants them to do it so bad they print comic books up for them so the illiterate criminals know just what and how to do it. Then the Mexican government turns around and publicly calls these criminals and terrorists heroes.

In short the Mexican government wants to syphon hundreds of billions of dollars out of the US and into the Mexican economy. And I don't think the Mexican government really cares if the money comes from illegal aliens or drug curriers.

Old 11-07-2007, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye48 View Post
I don't think Mexico is hatching some sort of evil secret plan. I think they're very open about exactly what they're doing.

The Mexican government is actively encouraging Mexicans to violate our border law and sneak into this country, steal jobs, and bilk billions out of our economy each and every year. The Mexican government wants them to do it so bad they print comic books up for them so the illiterate criminals know just what and how to do it. Then the Mexican government turns around and publicly calls these criminals and terrorists heroes.

In short the Mexican government wants to syphon hundreds of billions of dollars out of the US and into the Mexican economy. And I don't think the Mexican government really cares if the money comes from illegal aliens or drug curriers.
And you don't think America allows this because of some agreement with Oil? You don't think America is getting something out of the deal?

Old 11-07-2007, 05:20 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,951,617 times
English is the only language that may be used according to the forum TOS. Why? I don't know (even if we provide translations it still gets cut). I guess the forum owner wants to keep this forum as anti-illegal as possible

Old 11-07-2007, 06:46 PM

14,044 posts, read 27,219,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
English is the only language that may be used according to the forum TOS. Why? I don't know (even if we provide translations it still gets cut). I guess the forum owner wants to keep this forum as anti-illegal as possible
No, it has to do with the ability to use foul language or offending other posters undetected. Something lime adios is common and understood, gringo has mostly been deleted, depending upon context.

But if folks want to test it, I have no problem being a strict TOS enforcer, with no latitude.

Old 11-07-2007, 07:25 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,951,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewToCA View Post
No, it has to do with the ability to use foul language or offending other posters undetected. Something lime adios is common and understood, gringo has mostly been deleted, depending upon context.

But if folks want to test it, I have no problem being a strict TOS enforcer, with no latitude.
Wait a minute.. so Anglos can call other Anglos Gringos.. but me as an American from Mexican decent cannot? I've seen this guy on the forum with "Gringo" in his name. Whats to say about that?

Old 11-07-2007, 09:02 PM

14,044 posts, read 27,219,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
Wait a minute.. so Anglos can call other Anglos Gringos.. but me as an American from Mexican decent cannot? I've seen this guy on the forum with "Gringo" in his name. Whats to say about that?
Tell you what, I'll delete in from now on in any postings. Zero toleration from here on out.

If you have a problem with someone's user name, please send a note to the senior mods, markablue and yac.

Old 11-08-2007, 03:11 AM

3,162 posts, read 11,436,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewToCA View Post
Tell you what, I'll delete in from now on in any postings. Zero toleration from here on out.

If you have a problem with someone's user name, please send a note to the senior mods, markablue and yac.
I guess that the misuse of freedom brought zero tolerance from now on

too bad, but is understandable

NewToCa to be honest I admire you man, it must be really hard to moderate this forum because it is too controversial
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration