Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2013, 07:46 AM

3,417 posts, read 3,066,958 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
So, what label do you have for us non-whites that are fed up with the invasion?
the same thing, nothing but hateful racists.

Old 07-03-2013, 08:16 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,536,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post
Its pretty much hate that fills the heart of all the people who oppose immigration. This forum is just filled with negativity and anger, and that brings out more passion.
And you know this to be a fact how?

Your statement is your opinion, nothing more. In fact it reflects your own thoughts which apparently include hate on the subject or at least those who post in opposition to your personal desires.

Old 07-03-2013, 08:18 AM

Quote:
I think immigration in general drives the hate for you people. I believe you guys are simply having a hard time with the fact this country is becoming less white.
Such a racist statement from one who claims inclusiveness for all.

Perhaps you should what you write prior to hitting the post button.

Old 07-03-2013, 08:22 AM

26,694 posts, read 14,522,222 times
Quote:
the same thing, nothing but hateful racists.
When does supporting the law of the land become racism?

Let me ask you. Are you in US legally?

Old 07-03-2013, 08:24 AM

Quote:
I'm not one on message boards everyday railing against minorities entering our country. If you don't like the race card being thrown at you, how about ya'll drop the hate that fills you up. It amazes me about the tea party, you have an issue with a black guy in office, non-whites are entering our country and yet you guys get pissed when we call out your racist hateful comments.
And there it is again, the liberal two step in an attempt to label everyone else as racist and hateful while practicing those very traits themselves.

Just to point out a actual fact to your illegal supporters who continually cry "racist". Mexicans (or Latinos in general) are not a specific and separate race. All of this racism is your creation and put forward by you.

Goes to show who the actual racists are.

Old 07-03-2013, 08:30 AM

3,417 posts, read 3,066,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
And there it is again, the liberal two step in an attempt to label everyone else as racist and hateful while practicing those very traits themselves.

Just to point out a actual fact to your illegal supporters who continually cry "racist". Mexicans (or Latinos in general) are not a specific and separate race. All of this racism is your creation and put forward by you.

Goes to show who the actual racists are.
yea, i'm the racist one because i support amnesty.

Old 07-03-2013, 08:39 AM

62,727 posts, read 28,935,937 times
Quote:
yea, because lack of birthright citizenships and benefits was keeping them from coming here anyway. As far as jobs are concerned, as long as they are willing to work for peanuts, good luck with removing the incentive of companies not to hire illegals.
E-verify will fix that. Don't you care about the Americans who have lost their jobs to illegals or had their wages reduced because of them? How about our taxes going through the roof covering their social costs? All irrelevant? Both the employers and the illegals are equally guilty of violating our laws.

Old 07-03-2013, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Its pretty much hate that fills the heart of all the people who oppose immigration. This forum is just filled with negativity and anger, and that brings out more passion.
Who opposes "legal" immigration?

Old 07-03-2013, 08:41 AM

26,694 posts, read 14,522,222 times
Quote:
yea, i'm the racist one because i support amnesty.
Yes, you are because amnesty benefits predominately Latino group - that's racial discrimination right there.

Last edited by lifeexplorer; 07-03-2013 at 09:01 AM..

Old 07-03-2013, 08:47 AM

Quote:
I'm not one on message boards everyday railing against minorities entering our country. If you don't like the race card being thrown at you, how about ya'll drop the hate that fills you up. It amazes me about the tea party, you have an issue with a black guy in office, non-whites are entering our country and yet you guys get pissed when we call out your racist hateful comments.
Who's rallying against minorities entering our country "legally"? It is illegal immigration that we are opposed to. What part of that aren't you getting? Why do you continue to pull the race/hate card with that being said? What's the teaparty have to do with this? Do you actually think that it is only they that oppose illegal immigration? I have no problem with Obama's skin color/race. If a white Democrat had ran I would still be opposed to their party's policies. I have never voted for a Democrat and prior to Obama they were all whites. As a matter of fact I wanted Herman Cain (the black guy) to be on the GOP ticket.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.