U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2013, 09:48 AM

33,347 posts, read 15,140,218 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post
the same thing, nothing but hateful racists.
It's racist to want our immigration laws respected and enforced? Really?

With that I have no further need to read your posts or to reply them. Disgusting!

Old 07-03-2013, 10:39 AM

3,421 posts, read 2,524,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Who's rallying against minorities entering our country "legally"? It is illegal immigration that we are opposed to. What part of that aren't you getting? Why do you continue to pull the race/hate card with that being said? What's the teaparty have to do with this? Do you actually think that it is only they that oppose illegal immigration? I have no problem with Obama's skin color/race. If a white Democrat had ran I would still be opposed to their party's policies. I have never voted for a Democrat and prior to Obama they were all whites. As a matter of fact I wanted Herman Cain (the black guy) to be on the GOP ticket.
not to get completely off topic, but it seems weird that every time a black candidate comes on to the scene in tea party world, they seem to disappear:

allen west - 1 term congressmen
Herman Cain - since the allegations, nothing but crickets
mia love - gives a speech at republican convention, not re-elected (lost to a ****ing democrat, in ultra conservative utah)
Ben carson - since speech ripping obamacare, in front of obama, nothing.
I will bet my mortgage tim scott doesn't win the senate for south carolina in 2014

Old 07-03-2013, 07:26 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,523,284 times
Quote:
BTW, you are living in fantasyland if you think we are going to be able to deport 11-20 million illegal immigrants.
E verify, stop birthright, demand proof of US citizenship when going for ANY benefits, etc. Most illegal aliens WILL leave once they're starved out.

Old 07-03-2013, 07:29 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,523,284 times
Quote:
yea, i'm the racist one because i support amnesty.
I DON'T support amnesty except maybe for SOME Dream Act people who came here before 14 AND have NEVER been arrested by the cops but the parents, if illegal, STILL need to leave the US. The rest of the illegal aliens I DON'T want in my country.

Old 07-03-2013, 07:33 PM

17,116 posts, read 8,918,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
E verify, stop birthright, demand proof of US citizenship when going for ANY benefits, etc. Most illegal aliens WILL leave once they're starved out.
That's too complicated. Just pass a law that says if you are here illegally, you will need to stay out of country for 20 years before applying for any legal status.

That will just fix everything.

Old 07-03-2013, 07:34 PM

17,116 posts, read 8,918,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
I DON'T support amnesty except maybe for SOME Dream Act people who came here before 14 AND have NEVER been arrested by the cops but the parents, if illegal, STILL need to leave the US. The rest of the illegal aliens I DON'T want in my country.
Dream Act is amnesty. The children of the illegals are the responsibility of the illegals, not ours!!!

Go home and take your children home!!!

Old 07-03-2013, 08:16 PM

3,876 posts, read 3,209,545 times
Quote:
I'm not one on message boards everyday railing against minorities entering our country. If you don't like the race card being thrown at you, how about ya'll drop the hate that fills you up. It amazes me about the tea party, you have an issue with a black guy in office, non-whites are entering our country and yet you guys get pissed when we call out your racist hateful comments.
Quit you racist crying. Americans of ALL ethnicities oppose Illegals of ALL colors.

How typical, when you fail at debating an issue cry racism. Anytime a LIBERAL is too ignorant to debate anything he/she resorts to calling people racists or haters.

Absolutely PATHETIC !!!

BTW the issue is Illegal immigration not the President's racial background.

Old 07-03-2013, 10:03 PM

19,899 posts, read 15,489,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
It's called propaganda. That's what happens when Government has that much influence over the media.
Now go and read your history books to see just what propaganda can do to a society.

Happy Texan, think most of us already know, and some are too dense to see thru the propaganda.

This is also what happens when you have an administration too big for their own britches!

Old 07-03-2013, 10:26 PM

2,075 posts, read 1,794,898 times
Quote:
the same thing, nothing but hateful racists.

Aww gee man, you sound bitter, kinda like a hateful racist. Tell me, do you feel like everyone is out to get
you ???? Is it all a big conspiracy set against yo.........

Old 07-03-2013, 10:50 PM

2,075 posts, read 1,794,898 times
Quote:
BTW, you are living in fantasyland if you think we are going to be able to deport 11-20 million illegal immigrants.
Actually, you must be the one in Disney land. Deporting illegal aliens has been done 3 different times by
3 different Presidents, FDR, Eisenhower and Truman. If it weren't for that gullible moron Reagan we wouldn't have this problem today.

OK now, this is the part of the movie where you stand up & scream "racist" at me........ jk
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or