U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2013, 11:31 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,382,004 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Dream Act is amnesty. The children of the illegals are the responsibility of the illegals, not ours!!!

Go home and take your children home!!!
Uh; I said "maybe" talking about Dream Act people and MOST wouldn't make the cut IMHO so they'd have to leave the US. Out of 10 million or so illegal aliens; maybe a few thousand who came here at 14 or under would qualify at most if knocking off ANY who had ANY sort of "contact" with LE above an infraction like jaywalking, etc.

Old 07-03-2013, 11:38 PM
NCN

21,136 posts, read 21,221,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanNature View Post
I find it just amazing how many articles there are in the news about comprehensive immigration reform that are in full support of the Gang of Eight legislation that was recently passed by the Senate.

I Google the topic on a regular basis and read the news articles and 99% of the articles show a bias towards the Senate Bill. Even on the Fox News website. But 90% of the replies by readers are strongly against the Senate (Gang of Eight) Bill.

Why is there such a one sided perspective in pretty much all media outlets and such a one sided viewpoint in the replies by readers? A conspiracy?
Especially when only about 20% of American citizens want it and they probably got amnesty in the last amnesty. Even better are the polls that rig the questions and make it look like Americans want it. Americans do not want it and some real polls have proven they don't. My e-mails tell me my friends don't want it. Posts on facebook prove my facebooks friends don't want it. We want our borders closed and law and order restored. How do we get that message to our congress? They did not get the message.

What I found most interesting was that Romney was leading in the polls until he started thinking he needed the Hispanic vote. I think he would have won if he had stayed the course instead of wibble-wobbling.

Close the borders and stop any citizenship for five years then re-open the question. Deport all illegals whether they have family here or not. WWII immigrants had to leave their families behind. Being an American is a choice one has to make and if they are planning to try to make America like the country they left, they need to go back to that country. We are not that country.

Old 07-04-2013, 12:02 AM

5,302 posts, read 4,029,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
...Deport all illegals whether they have family here or not...
Why limit it to illegal aliens, when you have advocated deporting all "non-citizens" before?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
...Close the border and deport all non-citizens...

Old 07-04-2013, 12:42 AM

9,427 posts, read 5,560,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I don't associate being opposed to illegal immigration and amnesty as being akin to negativity and hate. Our country's future is at stake here.
the left can not use facts, they must demonize and lie that are their only tactics.

Old 07-04-2013, 01:03 AM

19,899 posts, read 15,375,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post
I'm not one on message boards everyday railing against minorities entering our country. If you don't like the race card being thrown at you, how about ya'll drop the hate that fills you up. It amazes me about the tea party, you have an issue with a black guy in office, non-whites are entering our country and yet you guys get pissed when we call out your racist hateful comments.
Oh please? give it a frekaing rest. No one cares we have someone in office who is half and half by the way. White Black, take your damn pick.

The issue is not of his color, but who he is or what he has become since taking office in 2008. None of what he is suppose to have been. What he sold the sheeple, he is not any of those things.

It is his being so damn arroagnt, and bullish in nature, and the attacks he uses to those who disagree with him or his stance. That my friend has not a damn thing to do with color, but someone being a bully.

Old 07-04-2013, 02:57 AM
Yac

5,883 posts, read 6,317,887 times

Closed.
Yac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or