U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2013, 11:06 AM

47,576 posts, read 58,731,841 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by insane4madonna View Post
"Screwing an american put of job" ? Those Americans you are talking about would charge me way more money than the illegals. Illegals are not lazy and do an excelent job, unlike the Americans.
Boo hoo hoo, you'd have to pay an American a legal wage, how tragic for you! You would have loved the days of the Old South when you could have had all kinds of free labor.

This post is exactly why the focus should be on those greedy elites who want their servants dirt cheap. They don't want to pay legal wages and are getting by with bringing in illegals to work for pitiful wages.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2013, 11:46 AM

20,310 posts, read 18,890,891 times
Quote:
"Screwing an american put of job" ? Those Americans you are talking about would charge me way more money than the illegals. Illegals are not lazy and do an excelent job, unlike the Americans.
Would you go to an unlicensed Doctor to have your appendix removed to save money?
What about your car? Going on a very long trip and your brakes are acting up. Would you have an illegal work on them to save money?
Would you go to a chop shop to buy parts to save money? I mean the stolen cars they chopped weren't yours so it's all cool right?

Old 07-21-2013, 12:27 PM

405 posts, read 358,528 times
Quote:
Really ? Cleaning houses (two store house) for $100 ? ...Yes, thats what i thought.

The example i gave you its personal. I pay my maid $100 to clean a big two store house. Americans will never do that. Well, sorry, im wrong, they would do it but for way more money.
Two stores? Really, what kind? Retail? Wholesale?

Old 07-21-2013, 04:29 PM

10,786 posts, read 6,905,129 times
The House will pass their version of immigration reform and the bill that comes back from conference will look more like the Senate bill. The conferenced bill will need a lot of help from Democrats to pass the House.

Old 07-21-2013, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
The House will pass their version of immigration reform and the bill that comes back from conference will look more like the Senate bill. The conferenced bill will need a lot of help from Democrats to pass the House.
I hope not. Any reward for illegals is a bad thing.
Hopefully the house will examine what is actually wrong with the system and fix it.

Old 07-21-2013, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Legal body shops charge way more than chop shops for parts and repairs. Do you also buy stolen property to save money?
So all americans are lazy and do a bad job? Sounds more like you are trying to justify your criminal activity of hiring illegals.
Illegals as you know are all criminals. Oh well the old saying comes to mind. Birds of a feather flock together.

Old 07-21-2013, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
I hope not. Any reward for illegals is a bad thing.
Hopefully the house will examine what is actually wrong with the system and fix it.
You can hope all you want to, but any bill that passes and is signed will have a pathway to citizenship for those who came here illegally. Whether Obama signs that bill or if future president Hillary signs it, it will have a pathway to citizenship.

Old 07-21-2013, 05:29 PM

Quote:
You can hope all you want to, but any bill that passes and is signed will have a pathway to citizenship for those who came here illegally. Whether Obama signs that bill or if future president Hillary signs it, it will have a pathway to citizenship.
why must something like this be a condition to immigration reform? A free pass for illegals has nothing to do with reform.

Old 07-21-2013, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
why must something like this be a condition to immigration reform? A free pass for illegals has nothing to do with reform.
It's not a free pass.

Old 07-21-2013, 05:47 PM

47,576 posts, read 58,731,841 times
Quote:
It's not a free pass.
Of course it is, that's what "amnesty" means and of course the reward of US citizenship for having broken the laws of this country is very much a free pass. Come here illegally, commit felony document fraud, steal a social security number, evade taxes --- no problem. As unbelieveable as it might seem, they're planning to reward drunken drivers, tax evaders, those who stole identities of Americans, child support deadbeats, shoplifters and all the rest with legal status and later US citizenship.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration