U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-09-2007, 01:07 PM
 
16,092 posts, read 35,779,846 times
Reputation: 6264

Advertisements

So why are illegals punishing all Americans?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-09-2007, 01:13 PM
 
1,510 posts, read 709,122 times
Reputation: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
Yep, everything is our fault. Such is the defining characteristic of a bleeding-heart: self-loathing guilt.
i only say its our fault because we are the ones complaining AND we have the power to fix it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-09-2007, 01:41 PM
NCN
 
Location: NC/SC Border Patrol
21,136 posts, read 21,125,167 times
Reputation: 23163
Quote:
Originally Posted by GH0ST.. View Post
it's funny, because all that racism and hatred exists in a nation with white majority, and a government that is nearly 100% white. i guess the oppressed have a point, huh?

who do you blame for the ostracizing of those groups in years past?
As of this moment whites are in the majority, but that is fastly changing and it is predicted that whites will be a minority in the United States in the future. Sorry, dh told me about it and I don't remember how far in the future it will be. I agree with the poster that said 365 days without an illegal immigrant would be a wonderful thing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-09-2007, 01:44 PM
 
Location: South Bay Native
13,048 posts, read 21,158,596 times
Reputation: 22514
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
365 days would be better.
Lakewooder, you are on fiyah today - can't rep you again but that's the best post in this thread as far as I'm concerned.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-09-2007, 01:45 PM
NCN
 
Location: NC/SC Border Patrol
21,136 posts, read 21,125,167 times
Reputation: 23163
Quote:
Originally Posted by GH0ST.. View Post
i only say its our fault because we are the ones complaining AND we have the power to fix it.

And we will be fixing it! I didn't read all of the posts and I don't know what you are referring to fixing, but the American people will demand that our government start doing things as they should be done. Arrest all the illegals, deport them, and secure the border. That is the solution to the problem. Are we going to have to totally clean out the house and the senate and the presidency to get this done? If so, then let's get started!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-09-2007, 02:04 PM
 
1,510 posts, read 709,122 times
Reputation: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Carolina Native View Post
And we will be fixing it! I didn't read all of the posts and I don't know what you are referring to fixing, but the American people will demand that our government start doing things as they should be done. Arrest all the illegals, deport them, and secure the border. That is the solution to the problem. Are we going to have to totally clean out the house and the senate and the presidency to get this done? If so, then let's get started!
we already arrest and deport illegals, and are attempting to secure our border.

it doesnt work... what dont you understand? brain over brawn.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-09-2007, 02:27 PM
 
12,620 posts, read 17,687,512 times
Reputation: 2988
Quote:
Originally Posted by GH0ST.. View Post
we already arrest and deport illegals, and are attempting to secure our border.

it doesnt work... what dont you understand? brain over brawn.
But it is working. It has only just begun.....As more and more states pass laws it will be even more effective......
That Ghost will be a happy day for Americans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-09-2007, 03:03 PM
 
635 posts, read 1,559,714 times
Reputation: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by ;1955556
As of this moment whites are in the majority, but that is fastly changing and it is predicted that whites will be a minority in the United States in the future.
Why does it matter what color of people are in the majority or minority? Do you feel more comfortable with your own "white" people in greater numbers? It seems like you have to do some branching out to diversity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-09-2007, 03:05 PM
 
16,092 posts, read 35,779,846 times
Reputation: 6264
I don't agree with the statement either Jesus, besides, whites have not been the majority in schools in Texas for many years..I don't see all the whites leaving (despite the fact that you think we are all racists). I don't care who is my neighbor as long as they do not cause me problems and visa versa.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-09-2007, 03:13 PM
 
Location: Dallas, Texas
3,589 posts, read 2,972,613 times
Reputation: 533
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Lakewooder, you are on fiyah today - can't rep you again but that's the best post in this thread as far as I'm concerned.
Repped Lakewooder on your behalf.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top