U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2013, 02:18 AM

649 posts, read 926,241 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vox populi View Post
No it does not. There is no comparison between Eastern European immigrants who can not come here illegally by definition - since you have to have an entry visa - and those who simply pass the border.

Just on a level of education Eastern Europeans are far far ahead Latinos and Chinese coming here illegally.

And being better educated means simple - quicker integration into society.

I know plenty of Eastern Europeans - all managed to convert their initial visas to green card, all of them either validated their diplomas and work in their speciaalties or studied something else. Others opened businesses.
Almost NONE are on government support through anchor babies or other schtick.
Illegal who fell into a coma in New Jersey wakes up in Poland: Hospital DEPORTS stroke victim who lived in US for 30 yrs

And China has a border with the US? Lol. This post reeks of geographical stupidity caused by racism, typical preference given to ones own race regardless of cultural differences. By the way, overstaying is also illegal immigration. So your claim that having an entry visa by definition absolves the Eastern Europeans of illegal immigration is plain false.

I once attended a work course in a branch of international diplomacy where I met people from many countries together. The Danish, British and Canadian pricks are so racist they "find themselves" talking and "bonding" more with, accepting into their "cliques" "white looking people" who do not speak English at all or whose English was really at the level of a US pre-schooler like the French, Italian and German than with Asian looking people with the same or higher command of English as educated white Americans (Asian Americans). It was an interesting social experiment right before my eyes, and gave me much to ponder.

I hope Americans, at least mainstream American society never degenerate to this.

Last edited by sadgirl80; 07-31-2013 at 02:46 AM..

Old 07-31-2013, 07:09 AM

31,475 posts, read 14,565,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackscorpion View Post
It's good that we have the "asian side" of illegal immigration...because this section of the forum is all against brown people. Yep, you guys are good for giving the hispanics a break. I salute you! ::
Oh please stop with this! Brown people? I couldn't care less what skin color one has nor do most who are opposed to illegal immigration. You know damned well this is about our immigration laws and the only reason that Hispanics get mentioned more often is because they are the ethnic group here by far in the largest numbers illegally. So stick that race card back in your wallet.

Old 07-31-2013, 07:34 AM

20,611 posts, read 12,282,218 times
Quote:
It's good that we have the "asian side" of illegal immigration...because this section of the forum is all against brown people. Yep, you guys are good for giving the hispanics a break. I salute you! ::
"Brown" is a race? I want ALL illegal aliens OUT of the US and the color of their skin doesn't mean a thing. Sheesh!

Old 07-31-2013, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vox populi View Post
No it does not. There is no comparison between Eastern European immigrants who can not come here illegally by definition - since you have to have an entry visa - and those who simply pass the border.

Just on a level of education Eastern Europeans are far far ahead Latinos and Chinese coming here illegally.

And being better educated means simple - quicker integration into society.

I know plenty of Eastern Europeans - all managed to convert their initial visas to green card, all of them either validated their diplomas and work in their speciaalties or studied something else. Others opened businesses.
Almost NONE are on government support through anchor babies or other schtick.
And I don't know who you're attempting to kid as a racist. I'd imagine you could only fool anyone who doesn't or hasn't lived in America.

Who doesn't know that it's the Asian immigrants who set up businesses in the US? What Eastern European? Are you on meth? Who doesn't see and hasn't eaten once a week at the ethnic Asian restaurants all over the country (What polish, Russian, czech, Hungarian or Slav restaurants have we seen? Huh) , who hasn't patronized the Indian owned convenient stores, the Korean laundromats, the nail salons, the countless Asian American start ups and ventures by young college and Ivy League Asian American graduates. I have no idea if you are on meth or if you are living in a bubble or what region you live in the USA but it doesn't correspond with ANYTHING that is reality we see in the whole of the USA.

What Eastern European immigrant business huh? They set up nothing. Nothing nada.

Last edited by sadgirl80; 07-31-2013 at 12:15 PM..

Old 07-31-2013, 01:11 PM

23,599 posts, read 31,143,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
"Brown" is a race? I want ALL illegal aliens OUT of the US and the color of their skin doesn't mean a thing. Sheesh!
I'm with you on that. I don't care where they're from. They need to leave, or be deported. Simple as that.

Old 07-31-2013, 01:33 PM

1 posts, read 670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadgirl80 View Post
What Eastern European immigrant business huh? They set up nothing. Nothing nada.
McDonald's is nothing... Interesting.
Ray Kroc was of Czech origin.

Last edited by Levandy; 07-31-2013 at 02:15 PM..

Old 07-31-2013, 01:37 PM

3,395 posts, read 3,562,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motion View Post
It's not just an Mexican issue. You may look at Chinatown a little differently now.
This will have little impact.

Truth be told, there is really no such thing as an anti-illegal immigration crusade. That's just a front. It is really more an anti-Mexican crusade, pure and simple.

Old 07-31-2013, 01:54 PM

8,830 posts, read 8,963,022 times
Quote:
Ha ha ha....sardonic humor so astoundingly funny....busting a gut via my laughter...ha ha ha...

BTW, it's 2013 -- this whole "you just don't like brown people" doesn't work anymore, so why bother with such a vapid argument? We're not listening anymore...

Old 07-31-2013, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levandy View Post
McDonald's is nothing... Interesting.
Ray Kroc was Czech origin.
McDonald's was set by Irish brothers.

The last names of Richard and Maurice McDonald sound Czech to you?!

BTW, it's 2013. It was done 72 years ago.

Ray Kroc who started the franchise part of Mcdonald's was born in the US. He is not the kind of immigrant that that racist is talking about. In fact, he's not an immigrant at all.

Last edited by sadgirl80; 07-31-2013 at 02:41 PM..

Old 07-31-2013, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogersParkGuy View Post
This will have little impact.

Truth be told, there is really no such thing as an anti-illegal immigration crusade. That's just a front. It is really more an anti-Mexican crusade, pure and simple.
To be honest, I don't think there's an anti Mexican crusade at all, for Mexican-Americans who are sincere about being Americans.

I have Mexican American friends who are as American as anyone else. Some are in the US military. Most importantly, they are not the people who go waving the Mexican flags on US soil in protest marches, or who cannot speak English and refuse to learn it, take down the US flags of US government buildings in America and replace them with Mexican flags.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or