U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2013, 12:13 AM

1,866 posts, read 2,168,299 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
So basically you are saying moderators (plural) have told you I have "whined" to them...
me too, I guess lol, though I don't think I have, nope not that I remember!

Old 08-03-2013, 02:33 AM

8,830 posts, read 8,963,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackscorpion View Post
Haha, apparently you don't know, let me inform you, when it's an attack, trust me you WILL KNOW. I have no reason to go around hiding my true intentions to a bunch of people that I will probably never see or meet in real life.
What you stated previously was that this forum is "all against brown people". That's obviously not the case, and you know that.

Old 08-03-2013, 02:35 AM

8,830 posts, read 8,963,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
The whininess around here has gone to a whole new level. Declaring something as an "attack" when it isn't, saying someone has "racial motivations" when there is none.
You may want to actually read previous posts before posting in a thread...BTW, how does that foot taste?

Old 08-03-2013, 03:56 AM

1,866 posts, read 2,168,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
What you stated previously was that this forum is "all against brown people". That's obviously not the case, and you know that.
Do i? Maybe i do, maybe i dont. Either way, if it wasn't true then I guess it wouldn't bother u that much, now would it?

Old 08-03-2013, 06:43 AM

31,487 posts, read 14,565,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
Yes, the false accusations and race card run rampant in here by the defenders of illegals, don't they? If those aren't personal attacks then I don't know what is. It's laughable to say the least that one would claim they were joking to cover their tracks. It isn't only under this topic that those kind of remarks have been made they have also been made in the Politics forum against me and others who are opposed to illegal immigration and amnesty.

Last edited by Oldglory; 08-03-2013 at 06:58 AM..

Old 08-03-2013, 09:47 AM

1,736 posts, read 1,417,644 times
The woman who vandalized the National Cathedral and other DC landmarks is in the US on an expired visa from China. They want to take her to trial and if they don't she will be detained by ICE and deported. I don't get it.

Old 08-03-2013, 10:33 AM

20,310 posts, read 18,881,481 times
Asian, hispanic, Russian or purple panda? Who cares? If they are in violation of their VISA or our immigration laws they need to be held accountable. In some cases it really is an honest mistake given the complexity of our system.
If they entered illegally they need to be deported and black listed. If brought here as an infant then they had no control over it and deserve a path to legalization. Their parents or whomever brought them should still be black listed.

Old 08-03-2013, 02:45 PM

31,487 posts, read 14,565,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Asian, hispanic, Russian or purple panda? Who cares? If they are in violation of their VISA or our immigration laws they need to be held accountable. In some cases it really is an honest mistake given the complexity of our system.
If they entered illegally they need to be deported and black listed. If brought here as an infant then they had no control over it and deserve a path to legalization. Their parents or whomever brought them should still be black listed.
Agreed. How do you find any common ground with those who sympathize or defend illegals in here? What reasons do they give you for their opposing view? I know many of them will say they do oppose illegal immigration but are for an amnesty which is the exact opposite of what you stand for. Just curious since you say that you have had private conversations with them. It's a big mystery to me especially when like you your spouse is here legally and followed all the rules. One of the excuses I hear constantly in here by them is about some stolen land argument or because "some" anti-illegals may not like Hispanics/Mexicans. Is that reason enough to defend illegals and want to reward them with legalization? I don't think so! Sorry, I guess I should have PM'd you about this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or