Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2013, 11:36 AM

24,561 posts, read 40,277,139 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettafish View Post
There is a big difference between Asian illegals and Mexican illegals:
Asian illegals raise their children to become doctors, engineers, and scientists.
Prove it.

Old 08-02-2013, 04:52 PM

13,583 posts, read 15,657,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackscorpion View Post
Apparently, it did. It showed that 3 of you don't have a sense of humor at all. What sad lives you guys lead not to laugh and hate everything. Sad indeed.
Your attempt at humor was a veiled attack, and you know that.

Old 08-02-2013, 05:42 PM

1,866 posts, read 2,702,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
Haha, apparently you don't know, let me inform you, when it's an attack, trust me you WILL KNOW. I have no reason to go around hiding my true intentions to a bunch of people that I will probably never see or meet in real life.

Old 08-02-2013, 06:18 PM

5,299 posts, read 4,846,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
The whininess around here has gone to a whole new level. Declaring something as an "attack" when it isn't, saying someone has "racial motivations" when there is none. I've heard the "You're reported!" and "I'll report you!" more in the last week than in the previous six months.

Can we get some adults back into the debate?...

Old 08-02-2013, 06:46 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,217,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
The whininess around here has gone to a whole new level. Declaring something as an "attack" when it isn't, saying someone has "racial motivations" when there is none. I've heard the "You're reported!" and "I'll report you!" more in the last week than in the previous six months.

Sorry I'm late LOL

Old 08-02-2013, 07:04 PM

62,938 posts, read 29,126,415 times
Perhaps someone should read the nasty posts to determine if one had justification for reporting them to the mods (like we are supposed to do). That is what adults do. They follow the rules. Of course one isn't going to admit it when the attacker shares their views, will they? Talk about biasness rather than fairness this is a prime example of it.

Old 08-02-2013, 07:44 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,899,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackscorpion View Post
Haha, apparently you don't know, let me inform you, when it's an attack, trust me you WILL KNOW. I have no reason to go around hiding my true intentions to a bunch of people that I will probably never see or meet in real life.
Agreed and if ANYBODY attacks anybody here on CDF; the Mods will nail us all, both pro and anti illegal immigration.

Old 08-02-2013, 08:11 PM

62,938 posts, read 29,126,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Agreed and if ANYBODY attacks anybody here on CDF; the Mods will nail us all, both pro and anti illegal immigration.
And since when is reporting someone for an unwarranted personal attack akin to whining? It is the rules of the forum to do so. Sounds like the guilty ones and their biased fellow travelers trying to cover their tracks and making excuses for their actions.

What I find hypocritical as I know they have "whined" to the moderators themselves. Pot, kettle, black.

Old 08-02-2013, 09:04 PM

1,866 posts, read 2,702,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post

I hear ya! I've been all around this site and only on THIS PART of the forum did I get the, "I'll report you!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Sorry I'm late LOL
Nice, welcome! lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
I'll try to keep my guard dogs on lockdown lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
And since when is reporting someone for an unwarranted personal attack akin to whining? It is the rules of the forum to do so. Sounds like the guilty ones and their biased fellow travelers trying to cover their tracks and making excuses for their actions.

What I find hypocritical as I know they have "whined" to the moderators themselves. Pot, kettle, black.
It's whining because it's not a personal attack if someone is joking with you old navy!

Old 08-02-2013, 09:53 PM

5,299 posts, read 4,846,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post

So basically you are saying moderators (plural) have told you I have "whined" to them...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration