U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2013, 06:51 AM

47,576 posts, read 58,699,632 times

Advertisements

These illegals returned home in some kind of protest so that they can demand they be allowed to enter the USA. Let's hope the laws are enforced this time so they can stay there and complete their studies there in their homeland. They're trying to set some kind of precedent to show illegals can go home as they please and simply come on back over as though they were legal here.

Immigration activists detained while trying to enter US from Mexico - El Paso Times

U.S. authorities have detained eight activists who asked to be allowed to re-enter the United States from Mexico on humanitarian grounds in a protest against American immigration policies.

Luis Gustavo Leon, 20, said he has been deported from the U.S. four times. He had gone to Mexico two years ago to continue his university studies but did not get used to the lifestyle there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2013, 07:04 AM

31,471 posts, read 14,565,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
These illegals returned home in some kind of protest so that they can demand they be allowed to enter the USA. Let's hope the laws are enforced this time so they can stay there and complete their studies there in their homeland. They're trying to set some kind of precedent to show illegals can go home as they please and simply come on back over as though they were legal here.

Immigration activists detained while trying to enter US from Mexico - El Paso Times

U.S. authorities have detained eight activists who asked to be allowed to re-enter the United States from Mexico on humanitarian grounds in a protest against American immigration policies.

Luis Gustavo Leon, 20, said he has been deported from the U.S. four times. He had gone to Mexico two years ago to continue his university studies but did not get used to the lifestyle there.
Since Luis was deported four times that makes him a felon. Oh, never mind. My bad.

Old 07-23-2013, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Since Luis was deported four times that makes him a felon. Oh, never mind. My bad.
The new reason for political asylum will be "I can't get used to the lifestyle in my own country".

Old 07-23-2013, 09:46 AM

23,599 posts, read 31,143,716 times
Quote:
The new reason for political asylum will be "I can't get used to the lifestyle in my own country".
I caught that too.

Old 07-23-2013, 09:49 AM
NCN

21,136 posts, read 21,125,167 times
Talk about laughing at the American government! Do you think our president will ever get the message?

Old 07-23-2013, 11:23 AM

31,471 posts, read 14,565,596 times
Quote:
Or the cries by the pro-illegals of returning kids here illegally to their homelands one of which they have never known. Yet they learn the culture and language of their homelands via their parents. Many if not most of them still have relatives back in their homelands also.

Old 07-23-2013, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Or the cries by the pro-illegals of returning kids here illegally to their homelands one of which they have never known. Yet they learn the culture and language of their homelands via their parents. Many if not most of them still have relatives back in their homelands also.
Here is some irony for you -- now the illegals are saying they must be made legal so they can easily travel home and visit their families and friends and learn more about their country.

Old 07-23-2013, 12:36 PM

3,847 posts, read 3,161,032 times
Quote:
Here is some irony for you -- now the illegals are saying they must be made legal so they can easily travel home and visit their families and friends and learn more about their country.
This is why we should deport these idiotic, ungrateful Mexican LOSERS. And the exact reason Amnesty WON"T be passed.

They've sabotaged themselves with their over the top demands and BS, F them all !!!

Old 07-26-2013, 05:57 PM

2,075 posts, read 1,773,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Talk about laughing at the American government! Do you think our president will ever get the message?
I think Obama couldn't find his azz with both hands, a full-moon, radar and his mother helping him. He's
your President maybe, but, I don't claim him.

And to answer your question, No, He doesn't care about the message or the American people. Only his own self-serving agenda.

Old 07-27-2013, 08:46 AM

130 posts, read 252,282 times
Steve King says the immigration debate has created three groups of supporters in the United States.

"First, there are the elitists," King begins. "Elitists see that they should have access to cheap labor to clean their homes, mow their lawns,and take care of their gardens. The second group is Democratic power brokers.They see a tremendous advantage to the Democratic Party that turns us into a one-party system if they do what they're trying to do with the Gang of Eight bill in the Senate.

"And the third group is those employers of illegals who benefit from cheap labor at the expense of the taxpayers who are subsidizing them through welfare programs.

If you want to support the elitists or Democratic powerbrokers or employers of illegal labor, then support of the Gang of Eight, listen to Grover, listen to Karl Rove," King says, referring to the GOP strategist,who also supports immigration reform.

"If you want to defend the Constitution, the rule of law, and preserve a better destiny for the United States of America — where individuals can make aliving with their hands, their backs, their minds, standing on their own two feet — then stand with me."

Last edited by LivingInTheDesert; 07-27-2013 at 08:49 AM.. Reason: typing errors
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or