Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2013, 12:31 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,111,393 times

Advertisements

In RW bizarro world, this means ALL illegal immigrants are rapists. Really, no US citizen has ever committed rape, murder, robbery or burglary?

Who knew?

The guy was caught, thank God, and hopefully, will never again see the outside of a jail cell.

Old 07-25-2013, 12:34 PM

4,176 posts, read 4,670,550 times
I think this thread is trolling for liberals to make excuses for a crime committed by an illegal immigrant. I doubt there are many people in this country, conservative OR liberal, who think the person shouldn't be punished. This perpetrator won't get much sympathy from ANYONE. Dumb thing to get mad about.

Old 07-25-2013, 12:43 PM

18,160 posts, read 15,628,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Please remove the "illegal" part of "illegal immigrant"

I am offended that a rapist would not be referred to in a PC way.
Yes. How ....insensitive. That "undocumented immigrant" drivel can go straight to the septic tank, along with those who agree with it. This particular issue has a real sore spot with me. An ILLEGAL, border jumping pig, is the cause of a serious issue in my life and that of someone I love. The maggot had already been deported once. Had a sheet in CA that was pretty impressive. Still managed to get back, and made it to NV.

Now, he's housed in one of our finer institutions. Needs daily medical care. He will be emptying his lower body functions into a bag for the rest of his life, at taxpayer expense. I figured, be would get sent back to Mexico. He's their problem child, and I'm sure they would ...take care of his new problem. But no. Here he remains.

Hell, I'm sure Mexico's chomping at the bit to get him back. He's anxious to go to:, yea. After all the unjust treatment he's received. It just makes my safetys lift when I see people want to coddle illegals. All this schmoozy sympathy and patronizing sewage about how they "want a better life". Catch a clue people!! Perhaps they do want a better life, but, bear in mind, they will, happily, cut your throat in your sleep to get it!

They are motivated by a seething hatred and resentment for "anglos". They believe that the best way to get what they want is to TAKE it, and they feel justified in doing so.

Crimes that shock us, they view as trivial. The punishment they recieve, for violating our laws, our morals, our lives...is pattycake. They saw worse just living normally in Mexico.

At any rate, regardless of softer treatment than he would get at home, I know of one ILLEGAL who wished he'd stayed there. This issue boils my blood. If just ONE of these vermin can cause tbe damage he has, to so many people, what else, that we never hear about, is going on?

Aren't our home grown scumbags enough?

Old 07-25-2013, 12:55 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjohnny38 View Post
Woman sexually attacked at Long Island 7-Eleven - New York News

Diversity is coming quickly to Long Island!

Now, with the new HUD initiative, they will not have to drive so far to commit crimes. It is a liberal dream come true- unrestricted violence for minorities and fuel conservation.

Old 07-25-2013, 01:00 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,005,733 times
Not to mention if you try and fight back you will be called a racist. How much more insane can it all get?

Old 07-25-2013, 01:17 PM

62,958 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
In RW bizarro world, this means ALL illegal immigrants are rapists. Really, no US citizen has ever committed rape, murder, robbery or burglary?

Who knew?

The guy was caught, thank God, and hopefully, will never again see the outside of a jail cell.
That's simply not true. Anything to take a cheap shot at conservatives though, right? I am a conservative and am well aware that not all or even most illegals are rapists, murders, etc.

The point is however that if these people weren't in our country illegally those crimes wouldn't have been committed. We have enough of our own home grown criminals to deal with without adding illegal aliens to the mix.

Old 07-25-2013, 01:22 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,698,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInHouston View Post
Cause legal citizens never commit crimes.
Are you trying to say we don't have enough violent criminals and so must import many more? Or that our laws should allow violent criminals in to attack and rape and murder US citizens for some reason.

Old 07-25-2013, 01:46 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,520,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
What's stopping you from starting one??
Having a brain and knowing that an isolated crime or, even, 100 isolated crimes commited by a person of a particular group doesn't represent that group. Most undicumented immigrants aren't voilent criminals, so using cases like these as a reason to keeo them out of the country is really stupid.

Old 07-25-2013, 01:48 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,520,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoD Guy View Post
And here we are with the Blame The Straight White Guy For Getting Away With Everything whinefest.
Right on time lol
Yep. Blame the straight white guy who just called undocumented workers "animals".

Old 07-25-2013, 02:48 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,698,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
Having a brain and knowing that an isolated crime or, even, 100 isolated crimes commited by a person of a particular group doesn't represent that group. Most undicumented immigrants aren't voilent criminals, so using cases like these as a reason to keeo them out of the country is really stupid.
Unless of course the isolated crime is a rape of a classmate by a US citizen high school jock, or a "white" kind of Hispanic like Zimmerman, those criminals pouring over the border illegally are a protected class of criminal. No one should question the administration's open borders. We need more violent foreign thugs apparently.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration