U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2007, 01:01 AM

1,459 posts, read 3,895,652 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummer View Post
I agree 100%, Jess

Kinda makes you wonder why we even bother to vote when we have so many "ambulance chasers" making a joke out of our legal system with ridiculous challenges such as this one!
Unfortunately, there will be more lawyers like this sticking their heads out from under rocks when more laws in other states are passed.

Old 11-12-2007, 01:53 AM

1,510 posts, read 614,497 times
the same lawyers everyone is complaining about are the same types that are going to try and revise the 14th amendment. except you all will call that batch heroes. double standards ftw!

Old 11-12-2007, 03:11 AM

86 posts, read 124,942 times
Moderator cut: personal attack. Lawyers are not elected officials and do not revise amendments. Congressmen/women and senators do that. Those are elected officials. Lawyers bend and manipulate laws to get money in their pockets. That thing with the lady lawyer doing it for free is a publicity stunt an attempt to get her face in newspapers.

That lawyer saying those illegal immigrants constitutional rights were violated is a blatant lie. Last I checked, only citizens of this country enjoy the benefits of our constitution. "The People" in the bill of rights refers to citizens, not illegal immigrants who came over to rob banks.

Last edited by Synopsis; 11-12-2007 at 09:15 AM..

Old 11-12-2007, 09:13 AM

1,510 posts, read 614,497 times
Moderator cut: reference to deleted material

Quote:
Lawyers are not elected officials and do not revise amendments. Congressmen/women and senators do that. Those are elected officials. Lawyers bend and manipulate laws to get money in their pockets. That thing with the lady lawyer doing it for free is a publicity stunt an attempt to get her face in newspapers.
i know who has direct power over constitutional revision, but its usually lawyers that try and "bend and manipulate laws", right? they will likely be the ones fighting against current interpretation of the law.

Quote:
That lawyer saying those illegal immigrants constitutional rights were violated is a blatant lie. Last I checked, only citizens of this country enjoy the benefits of our constitution. "The People" in the bill of rights refers to citizens, not illegal immigrants who came over to rob banks.
im not here to make a judgment on the case.. but you saying "illegal immigrants who came over to rob banks" probably totals about 10 people. you can deny them the constitution all you want...

Old 11-12-2007, 11:31 AM

9,099 posts, read 24,096,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim280 View Post
Unfortunately, there will be more lawyers like this sticking their heads out from under rocks when more laws in other states are passed.
Great point, Jim . . . self-serving money hungry goons!

Old 11-12-2007, 11:42 AM

20,317 posts, read 17,718,175 times
The Russians said it best. The start of any good revolution kill the lawyers first. Lawyers will sell their souls for a buck or fame. The same people who give illegals a free pass for their crimes scream for employers to be punished. These same people cheer when laws that would hld companys accountable are over turned because of greedy lawyers. We can't have it both ways. We either have laws with teeth that make it impossible for illegals to benifit or we simply throw in the towel and say what happens happens.
Me I support these laws with teeth. I believe in giving cities and states the power to counter the illegal immigrant threat.

Old 11-12-2007, 11:45 AM

3,432 posts, read 1,882,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
The Russians said it best. The start of any good revolution kill the lawyers first.
Thats why they are invading my town living in the low-cost housing and soaking up tax dollars.

Old 11-12-2007, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
Thats why they are invading my town living in the low-cost housing and soaking up tax dollars.
LOL who the Russians? beware the Russian maffia they by far are worse than any other.

Old 11-12-2007, 12:00 PM

3,432 posts, read 1,882,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
LOL who the Russians? beware the Russian maffia they by far are worse than any other.
Yes the Russians! And I don't worry about the Russian Mafia. I fear the Hispanic Gangs.

Old 11-12-2007, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
Yes the Russians! And I don't worry about the Russian Mafia. I fear the Hispanic Gangs.
The russians are by far worse. They have no moral code what so ever. Brutality is their trademark.. Keep in mind many of the Russian Mafia are former KGB officers.... Even though many on the left like to say the KGB wasn't so bad tell that to all those who enjoyed time in a KGB detention center....
Dismemberment and torture is the calling card of the Russian Mafia. That would include ones family age makes no differnece. They will brutally rape and sodomize a child to make a point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration