U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2013, 11:37 AM

47,576 posts, read 58,949,633 times

Advertisements

No one has yet come up with a good reason that every foreigner who chooses to break US laws should be rewarded with citizenship and everything else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2013, 04:16 PM

3,186 posts, read 5,493,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
No one has yet come up with a good reason that every foreigner who chooses to break US laws should be rewarded with citizenship and everything else.
I can come up with some reasons they need to be chastised and punished for their crimes///It is called THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA...... every time an illegal breaths a breath of air here is is showing disrespect to us. He needs to breath his own air in his own country.

Old 08-18-2013, 12:41 AM

1,866 posts, read 2,180,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by runswithscissors View Post
"or whatever"?This just shows how little you understand about home ownership.

NOBODY gets on my property without showing proof of being insured and bonded and with government issued ID. And any business person is happy to provide it.

Ok, well good for you, guess what, I don't care

The last people I had here installed a new AC system and the company doesn't even allow them in without booties and they're not allowed to accept water they have to bring their own in a giant cooler. They walk in WITH the papers ready.

[B]Wow, don't even give them water, I guess a mean spirited person might be ok with that, but then I saw that it looks like this took place in Florida, enough said right there. [/b]

It is a huge liability to have people working on your property. One stupid move and you end up paying for it.

Your indignation will not get you anywhere in life; learn about how things work. And with that attitude you're going to get all the WORST jobs not the best.

Haha, oh that's great, now you think you know what every employer is going to think about me, I am already employed, but you know what they say about people that assume...

I'm a pet sitter and the first thing my first client did was check my ID and take my picture. I was on her lawyers' speed dial and made about 23,000 from HER ALONE in one year.

oh..a pet sitter, boy a meeting of the minds here...I might be out of my intellectual league on this one. Too bad, the lawyer might need someone to tell them about other pet sitters that might be able to do a better job and for cheaper too! I know I would say something if I was there.

You obviously don't even understand that some people have personal issues like stalkers, domestic disputes etc and need to protect THEMSELVES. I can think of 5 clients in one year that were in that position. One of them was a TV newscaster with a stalker that the police were chasing for months.

Off topic, what do stalkers and domestic disputes have to do with illegal immigrants? Or are you trying to say that only illegal immigrants do this? Oh boy, this is what I get for even entertaining the though of a rational and logical discussion with a pet sitter.

Grow up. Oh, and google eVerify. I guess you think I'm going to all the trouble of hiring someone LEGAL only to have them refuse to prove to my customers that they ARE who they SAY? They'd be PROUD to show that, if they're going to be MY employee. USCIS - What is E-Verify?
[b]With that kind of attitude and self righteousness, I get the feeling that employees don't stick around long, am i right? , You might want to take an English class or two because they will help you learn how to form a persuasive argument. Your response is all over the place and has plenty of assumptions.

Boy that sure is a lot of "YOU" in there, for someone that thinks they are so smart,telling me to grow up(I already knew what everify was anyway) a person would think that posters would have enough common sense to know how to write a post without attacking someone, but let's address this shall we? `Answers are in red...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or