U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2013, 08:49 AM

47,576 posts, read 58,992,139 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackscorpion View Post
There is a law but how are you going to tell a child to leave? Its not their fault there here. I bet if the ehoe was on the other foot then you would sing a different tune. And yes there is a law but the government has decided for whatever reason that they can stay...so if the government says ok then it is what it is. You can complain all you want, but it wont change anything
Foreign children here illegally? Yes, they can go back home with their families. If I took my family to Germany or Mexico, I'd be bringing my kids home with me when I returned to the USA. Why is it so different for these people just because they choose to break the laws?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2013, 09:20 AM

32,051 posts, read 14,803,197 times
How many minor children are here on their own? They were brought here by their parents. The whole family needs to leave here together.

Laws would apply to me and everyone else. The shoe would never be on my foot because I would never be an immigration law violator.

No, Obama all by himself has decided they can all stay unless they are convicted felons, not our entire government. Obama used executive order rather than putting it through congress like he should have. There has been no decision on amnesty yet either so just who other than Obama has decided they can stay? He isn't going to be king forever. His time is running out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration