U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: Should Anchor Babies go back to their Mother's Home Country when the Parent is deported?
The Baby is a US Citizen, it should stay in America 9 11.11%
The Mother Should decide 19 23.46%
The baby should be forced to leave with the deported Mother 53 65.43%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-20-2007, 02:17 PM
 
Location: Midwest
6,739 posts, read 8,707,226 times
Reputation: 16513

Advertisements

Why punish Americans - why must we take care of the Illegals children? I said in a previous post - I feel for the children, it doesn't mean I should support them. I have my own to support, understand?!?!?!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-20-2007, 02:19 PM
 
Location: California
3,432 posts, read 2,275,362 times
Reputation: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Oh please - they abuse many laws in this country, let alone have babies, after babies.

Coming over here illegally is breaking the law. They are not suppose to be here in the first place. Why should The Citizens (tax payers) bear the burden? We shouldn't.
Illegals as well as Hispanics have 2.1 babies in the U.S. Whats your point? But I agree that tax money shouldn't be spent aiding illegals or anyone at that with social services.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-20-2007, 02:43 PM
 
17,297 posts, read 25,635,052 times
Reputation: 8567
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
Illegals as well as Hispanics have 2.1 babies in the U.S. Whats your point? But I agree that tax money shouldn't be spent aiding illegals or anyone at that with social services.
Sorry, but the only reason why this country ISN'T a third world crap hole a la Central America is BECAUSE of our balanced pro-business and social welfare system.

I will refuse to allow this country turn further into some feudal economy like SOB.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-20-2007, 08:23 PM
 
Location: Arlington, VA and Washington, DC
23,553 posts, read 33,271,692 times
Reputation: 32094
My opinion is simple, Kick the mama and the baby out.

Was that so hard?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-20-2007, 08:27 PM
 
Location: California
3,432 posts, read 2,275,362 times
Reputation: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
My opinion is simple, Kick the mama and the baby out.

Was that so hard?
There is no reason to kick the baby out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-20-2007, 08:34 PM
 
Location: Arlington, VA and Washington, DC
23,553 posts, read 33,271,692 times
Reputation: 32094
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
There is no reason to kick the baby out.
it was born to an illegal alien who broke the law. that enough reason aint it?

okay i'll compromise, if the kid goes through the process they should get a fair shot at papers. the mother, no way!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-20-2007, 08:38 PM
 
Location: California
3,432 posts, read 2,275,362 times
Reputation: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
it was born to an illegal alien who broke the law. that enough reason aint it?

okay i'll compromise, if the kid goes through the process they should get a fair shot at papers. the mother, no way!
The kid already has papers, it was born in an U.S hospital. I don't like the fact that tax money is spent breeding anchor babies as much as the next guy either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-20-2007, 08:40 PM
 
Location: Southern Arizona
9,371 posts, read 26,543,198 times
Reputation: 10799
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
My opinion is simple, Kick the mama and the baby out.

Was that so hard?
Thanks, Alanboy

Makes perfect sense to me!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-20-2007, 08:42 PM
 
Location: Arlington, VA and Washington, DC
23,553 posts, read 33,271,692 times
Reputation: 32094
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
The kid already has papers, it was born in an U.S hospital. I don't like the fact that tax money is spent breeding anchor babies as much as the next guy either.
We really need to change that anchor baby clause. If Bush is gonna waste my tax dollars at least dont spend a cent on illegal immigrants.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-20-2007, 08:45 PM
 
Location: California
3,432 posts, read 2,275,362 times
Reputation: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
We really need to change that anchor baby clause. If Bush is gonna waste my tax dollars at least dont spend a cent on illegal immigrants.
I don't think any tax money should be spent on social programs except necessary ones. Not like Welfare.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:40 PM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. | Please obey Forum Rules | Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top