Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2013, 02:09 AM

29,094 posts, read 26,008,825 times

Advertisements

Everyday is going to be "Day without an illegal alien"?

Hurray!

Old 10-18-2013, 04:08 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,943,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
That's not even close to true. Getting desperate, eh?
You havent a clue how repatration works. Do you believe we just dump illegal aliens off at the border? We have agreements with home nations to accept and repatriate their citizens.

Explain to me what happens when we try to send violent convicted criminals back to their home countries? if they dont accept them back, what do you think happens to them?

You tell me what you know to be true.

Old 10-18-2013, 04:40 AM

5,660 posts, read 5,088,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
We cant ship them all home, their home countries would not allow it. It is only posible to return what the can reabsorb without causing economic hardship on the home country.

Remember, the home country is not responsible for citizens whom choose to leave. if we try to force mass amounts of our illegal aliens back to their home countries, there is no law that says they must accept them back.

home countries could simply refuse flights of deportees to land. Then the us would have backed up detention centers with hundreds upon hundreads of thousands holding for deportation. Needing housing, food and other services.

Nothing is easy in the real world.
Then dump them in the ocean. Or find an island to leave them on. Antartica comes to mind as a solution.

Old 10-18-2013, 05:18 AM

6,391 posts, read 5,167,680 times
Quote:
We cant ship them all home, their home countries would not allow it. It is only posible to return what the can reabsorb without causing economic hardship on the home country.

Remember, the home country is not responsible for citizens whom choose to leave. if we try to force mass amounts of our illegal aliens back to their home countries, there is no law that says they must accept them back.

home countries could simply refuse flights of deportees to land. Then the us would have backed up detention centers with hundreds upon hundreads of thousands holding for deportation. Needing housing, food and other services.

Nothing is easy in the real world.
Then drop em off at the border and let em walk home. If the home country doesn't want them, too bad, it's not OUR responsibility, and there is no law that says WE must accept them.

Old 10-18-2013, 05:21 AM

6,073 posts, read 4,752,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
1,100 people a day, thought you guys said Obama was trying to ship these people in for new voters, not deport them.
and I thought you guys said the faux was a fan of the browns. turns out he hates mexicans.

that being said, I hope they drag these idiots down city streets behind the buses.

Old 10-18-2013, 05:27 AM

10,659 posts, read 10,727,332 times
Quote:
You havent a clue how repatration works. Do you believe we just dump illegal aliens off at the border? We have agreements with home nations to accept and repatriate their citizens.

Explain to me what happens when we try to send violent convicted criminals back to their home countries? if they dont accept them back, what do you think happens to them?

You tell me what you know to be true.
Hopefully they throw them out of the plane at 20,000feet.

Old 10-18-2013, 05:36 AM

1,922 posts, read 1,745,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
Absolutely true. And all of them must obey the same laws, or face the same penalties... and make the same decisions of their own, regarding their own children.
absolutely.... let's all say it together... it is the law of the land.

we found out recently how libs are true believers in the laws of the land.

Old 10-18-2013, 05:47 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,180,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
and I thought you guys said the faux was a fan of the browns. turns out he hates mexicans.

that being said, I hope they drag these idiots down city streets behind the buses.
You have kind of a sick mind, do you always lust for seeing people being dragged behind buses?

Old 10-18-2013, 05:50 AM

6,073 posts, read 4,752,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
You have kind of a sick mind, do you always lust for seeing people being dragged behind buses?
have I ever mentioned it (people being dragged behind buses) before? if someone decides to chain themselves to a bus, what else are you supposed to do? oh that's right. you hire a 500,000 federal think tank to determine what is causing mexicans to chain themselves to buses. gotcha.

Old 10-18-2013, 05:53 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,180,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
have I ever mentioned it (people being dragged behind buses) before? if someone decides to chain themselves to a bus, what else are you supposed to do? oh that's right. you hire a 500,000 federal think tank to determine what is causing mexicans to chain themselves to buses. gotcha.
Actually you mentioned dragging people behind buses in the post I quoted you on. Is your short term memory that bad?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration