Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2013, 03:55 AM

29,823 posts, read 24,902,718 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirdik View Post
It's funny how they demand US citizenship and wave a Mexican flag at the same time.
Yup, they speak so fondly of their country and their people. Cool. The border is right over there. They obviously know how to cross it, so hop on over!

Oh yea, but then they wouldn't get those generous food EBT cards or free ER visits.

I just hope that if any of them do migrate back, they take a few democraps with them. I mean, they are basically amigos by now, while the American citizens are second class citizens in they eye's of our elected officials.

Old 10-19-2013, 04:09 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,942,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatt View Post
Then drop em off at the border and let em walk home. If the home country doesn't want them, too bad, it's not OUR responsibility, and there is no law that says WE must accept them.
You are correct that there is no law that says we must accept them, but reality is we got them. dumping them on the border doesnt mean any country [mexico in this case] doesnt have to let them in. Then you would have hundreds of thousands of people on our side of the border piling up like cord wood. isnt gonna happen.

Old 10-19-2013, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
You are so full of it it's unbelievable.

What is with libs always with their, "what if..." scenarios? They are here illegally, they need to get the hell out of this country, and what their own country does with them is not my concern.
This is not a "what if" scenario. this is going on now. I know you dont concern yourself what other countries do...that is the problem. You live in a world where you believe just saying it makes it so.

I come from a logistic background. Im able to understand what it takes move people. Not in theory, but in real life. Do you think we just pack illegals on a plane bound for their countries without notification to the home country? Do you think illegals just debark a plane and are waved through? Each country has their own sets of rules as to whom is repatriated and what documentation is required.

Their illegality here has no bearing on if a country accepts massive amounts of people into their country.

Old 10-19-2013, 04:35 AM

43,659 posts, read 44,385,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton360 View Post
They can't deny their own citizens re-entry into their own country.
Agreed.

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tapatalk 2

Old 10-19-2013, 04:37 AM

43,659 posts, read 44,385,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
You are correct that there is no law that says we must accept them, but reality is we got them. dumping them on the border doesnt mean any country [mexico in this case] doesnt have to let them in. Then you would have hundreds of thousands of people on our side of the border piling up like cord wood. isnt gonna happen.
That sounds like the Palestinian refugee situation!

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tapatalk 2

Old 10-19-2013, 04:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton360 View Post
They can't deny their own citizens re-entry into their own country.
what law are you refering too?

Old 10-19-2013, 07:35 AM

62,945 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
This is not a "what if" scenario. this is going on now. I know you dont concern yourself what other countries do...that is the problem. You live in a world where you believe just saying it makes it so.

I come from a logistic background. Im able to understand what it takes move people. Not in theory, but in real life. Do you think we just pack illegals on a plane bound for their countries without notification to the home country? Do you think illegals just debark a plane and are waved through? Each country has their own sets of rules as to whom is repatriated and what documentation is required.

Their illegality here has no bearing on if a country accepts massive amounts of people into their country.
Let's see now. We put them on a plane bound for Mexico City for example and when they get off the plane with their Mexican ID's or other proof of their citizenship Mexico will refuse them at the airport? I find that hard to believe. On what basis would Mexico have for refusing their own citizens who fly into their own country?

Old 10-19-2013, 09:22 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,733,496 times
Quote:

Oh goody, strawmen. Gotta love the strawmen. Do you libs EVER post without resorting to their use?

Again, it is NOT my problem what their country chooses to do with them. If we wanted to, we could make their country take them back. Your limp wristed, "what if...." and "oh well..." scenarios is why we have the issues we have with them, today.

Old 10-19-2013, 12:00 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,692,979 times
Quote:

Well why wasn't it any problem for them moving in en-masse? How was it so very easy for tens of millions of them to be moved here but so very impossible for them to be moved back?

Cut off the welfare handouts and rewards for being here illegally, and go after the crooked employers who hire them, fine those employers and make them pay the costs of transportation back to the old country.

Old 10-19-2013, 04:32 PM

2,158 posts, read 1,994,098 times
Quote:
what law are you refering too?
There doesn't have to be a law on the books for everything, you know? Mexican citizens cannot be denied re-entry into Mexico.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration