Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2007, 11:50 AM

9,601 posts, read 31,698,363 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcollegeboy View Post
If you believe illegals are Americans as well, then what possible meaning does American citizenship have to you?

Zilch, nada, nothing.

Great point, Txcollegeboy

Simply put . . . ILLEGALS ARE COMMON CRIMINALS with no respect for our laws or our law enforcement officers.

Old 11-30-2007, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusisLord View Post
The illegal immigrants at my restraunt are illegal and they receive a standard paycheck which removes taxes.
Very interesting, JesusisLord

Have you checked to see how many deductions they claim to determine the actual dollar amount being withheld?

Have you verified their Social Security Number?

Have you verified if they filed a tax return earlier this year or any previous years?

I have a feeling the answer to all of the above questions is . . . NO!

Old 11-30-2007, 12:02 PM

635 posts, read 1,746,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummer View Post
Simply put . . . ILLEGALS ARE COMMON CRIMINALS with no respect for our laws or our law enforcement officers.
How can illegal immigrants be common criminals? Did they commit auto theft or assault? They come here for a better life, not to look for trouble or terrorize Americans. They crossed the border illegaly which is wrong, they used fake SS which is wrong, but it's all for a better life. I don't see much wrong other than the measly law breaking.

Old 11-30-2007, 12:27 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,131,207 times
Quote:
How can illegal immigrants be common criminals? Did they commit auto theft or assault? They come here for a better life, not to look for trouble or terrorize Americans. They crossed the border illegaly which is wrong, they used fake SS which is wrong, but it's all for a better life. I don't see much wrong other than the measly law breaking.
This I will say:

#1: for your sake; I hope that you are not the owner of said restaurant.

#2: you clearly do not live in Arizona--------otherwise you would be kissing your business license good bye come 2008.

Old 11-30-2007, 01:02 PM

323 posts, read 742,091 times
Nope, they aren't common criminals. They are FEDERAL criminals.

Old 11-30-2007, 01:13 PM

2,010 posts, read 2,371,655 times
First you asked:

Quote:
How can illegal immigrants be common criminals?
Then you SAID:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusisLord
They crossed the border illegaly
AND

Quote:
they used fake SS

(both illegal by the way), and then my favorite:

Quote:
I don't see much wrong other than the measly law breaking.
ARE YOU #$!*#$** SERIOUS???????????????

Old 11-30-2007, 01:30 PM

186 posts, read 335,441 times
Quote:
The illegal immigrants at my restraunt are illegal and they receive a standard paycheck which removes taxes.
Then they are using false social security numbers.

Old 11-30-2007, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Simple answer . . . they are COMMON CRIMINALS because they blatantly snubbed their noses at our Immigration Laws and disrespected our Law Enforcement Officers when they entered this country illegally.

Also, I bet if you were a victim of ID THEFT by an illegal and it took you a year plus to fix the damages you'd be singing a different tune!

Old 11-30-2007, 03:42 PM

635 posts, read 1,746,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
#2: you clearly do not live in Arizona--------otherwise you would be kissing your business license good bye come 2008.
I live in California, we don't have white cooks, that's why I have to hire illegal dudes, which I don't mind, they are hard working and respectful. I'm sure there's not alot of willing white cooks in Arizona either, which will probably hurt Arizona's restraunt business if there's a decline of illegals.

Old 11-30-2007, 04:07 PM

11,887 posts, read 36,919,738 times
Quote:
I live in California, we don't have white cooks, that's why I have to hire illegal dudes, which I don't mind, they are hard working and respectful. I'm sure there's not alot of willing white cooks in Arizona either, which will probably hurt Arizona's restraunt business if there's a decline of illegals.
So JesusisLord, you knowingly hire illegal aliens? This is a HUGE part of the problem in America; businesses that profit off the backs of slave labor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration