Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2014, 07:26 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,895,818 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
the town is like 95-97 percent white with an above average unemployment rate. whites could work in the fields and make 10.00 an hour. they dont want the jobs. they want welfare and unemployment. there's no way around it when you look at the field and its all hispanics.

like i said, if the economy was humming along nobody would care. illegals are just an easy scapegoat for a lazy white male who will not work in the field and is content with the government taking care of them, and then they have the gall to whine about others being on the dole.
Cut OFF the benefits and those "anglo white' people would work for 10 and hour real fast! LOL

Too; many dirty employers DON'T want to hire Americans, especially anglo whites, because we CAN'T be cheated and abused like they can with illegal aliens. We'll fight back in court and WIN wage claims and so on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2014, 09:03 AM

395 posts, read 545,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
No one can be exploited unless they allow themselves to be. If you live like a criminal then what do you expect? I am not defending the employers at all because they are equally guilty and need to be held accountable but I get sick and tired of some people acting like illegal aliens are innocent in all of this.
I am not saying illegals are innocent, I am saying that better controls would eliminate business' profit motive of exploiting them.

Old 03-19-2014, 03:07 PM

62,870 posts, read 29,103,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auntie77 View Post
I am not saying illegals are innocent, I am saying that better controls would eliminate business' profit motive of exploiting them.
Yeah well try and get our politicians to implement e-verify to put an end to employers hiring illegal aliens then. I have been in this fight for quite some time now and it hasn't happened yet. As for illegals being exploited, I couldn't care less if lawbreakers are exploited. No one is forcing illegals to work here or to accept the terms of their employment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration