U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2007, 03:19 PM

16,092 posts, read 35,788,600 times

Advertisements

Once again, you won't support your allegations.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2007, 04:45 PM

1,252 posts, read 726,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
Once again, you won't support your allegations.
If you care to prove me wrong, have at it.

NBC news carried the story of Lou Dobbs supporting a company that hires illegals.

Good luck proving that's just 'my' allegation.

Old 12-14-2007, 08:55 AM

16,092 posts, read 35,788,600 times
If you make a charge you should provide evidence, otherwise you're just a troll.

Old 12-14-2007, 09:18 AM

10,017 posts, read 16,697,044 times
Here is what I found on the subject. Lou Dobbs pays a horse barn for riding for his daughters. It was assumed that because alot of those businesses have hired illegals, that Lou Dobbs supported them by paying for lessons and boarding. Well what I read was, when the owner found out they were illegal, thanks to Lou, she fired almost all her grooms. Wow what a story. Sure does prove he is a illegal supporter. roll eyes!!

Old 12-14-2007, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Here is what I found on the subject. Lou Dobbs pays a horse barn for riding for his daughters. It was assumed that because alot of those businesses have hired illegals, that Lou Dobbs supported them by paying for lessons and boarding. Well what I read was, when the owner found out they were illegal, thanks to Lou, she fired almost all her grooms. Wow what a story. Sure does prove he is a illegal supporter. roll eyes!!
If they fired all the grooms, you suppose Lou is pitching in to shovel out the horse crap now?

Talk about rolling one's eyes......

Old 12-14-2007, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by User 2 View Post
If they fired all the grooms, you suppose Lou is pitching in to shovel out the horse crap now?

Talk about rolling one's eyes......
ohhhhhhhh nice try, no they hired LEGAL people to do it. I know quite a concept.

Old 12-14-2007, 11:45 PM

Quote:
ohhhhhhhh nice try, no they hired LEGAL people to do it. I know quite a concept.
It only demonstrates that the charge is valid.

It demonstrates the same concept that is evident anywhere you care to look, just as any other corporation or any other wealthy bunch, they only hired legal workers after someone shone a spotlight on their own hypocrisy.

You want to give them a pass, ......they're one of your own, eh?

.....true to form, as soon as that spotlight gets directed elsewhere, they'll go right back to what they know best.

...and once again, you'll have given them a pass to enable them to do it.

Yeah, neal, ......it's quite a concept.

Maybe you should quit rolling your eyes at it and stop supporting it.

Old 12-16-2007, 09:23 AM

Quote:
It only demonstrates that the charge is valid.

It demonstrates the same concept that is evident anywhere you care to look, just as any other corporation or any other wealthy bunch, they only hired legal workers after someone shone a spotlight on their own hypocrisy.

You want to give them a pass, ......they're one of your own, eh?

.....true to form, as soon as that spotlight gets directed elsewhere, they'll go right back to what they know best.

...and once again, you'll have given them a pass to enable them to do it.

Yeah, neal, ......it's quite a concept.

Maybe you should quit rolling your eyes at it and stop supporting it.
Actually all it shows is how pro illegals stretch the truth to laughable lengths!!!!
And i will roll my eyes all I want until illegal lovers come up with something that is real ( never happen), not this pretend crap.

Old 12-16-2007, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Actually all it shows is how pro illegals stretch the truth to laughable lengths!!!!
And i will roll my eyes all I want until illegal lovers come up with something that is real ( never happen), not this pretend crap.
You're the one who offered confirmation that this 'pretend crap' as you call it actually happened.

You're the one who said they fired the illegals and hired legal help.

If you're going to call something 'pretend crap' , it's probably not a good idea to confirm that it did happen.

Old 12-16-2007, 03:22 PM

9,742 posts, read 9,062,712 times
Quote:
You're the one who offered confirmation that this 'pretend crap' as you call it actually happened.

You're the one who said they fired the illegals and hired legal help.

If you're going to call something 'pretend crap' , it's probably not a good idea to confirm that it did happen.
Uh...the "pretend crap" would be that Dobbs supports a company that hires illegals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration