U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 05:03 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,158,301 times

Advertisements

Quote:
ear is a very good counselor if you are in danger. These gangs, in particular MS-13, pose a threat to the US. There is no getting around this. In this ad he is talking about gangs only. There is nothing positive about gang members from SOB. We already have out own homegrown gangs to deal with, we don't need this
And our own home grown gangs are mostly Hispanic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2007, 05:12 PM

55,237 posts, read 72,415,357 times
anybody watch french tv news? french are having the same problems as us.
the main difference, they use unions and we dont.
their young people fight for their future jobs and ours dont
from these CD posts, the only people kickin about this stuff much is older white males and nobody is listening to them these days much are they?
our government is anti union anti labor our people are anti union
not a good combination.

Old 12-05-2007, 05:33 PM

902 posts, read 505,812 times
But, our government is PRO-ILLEGALS.

Old 12-05-2007, 05:45 PM

12,620 posts, read 17,690,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
With all due respect, I honestly do not think the wisdom approach is going to work with MS-13. These people practice a horrific brand of violence.

People should be concerned. These are the same type who kidnap, torture, and behead people in Mexico. If that sort of thing starts happening to US citizens........
It already happens sad to say. I think it was last week 2 families had kids kidnapped. and i think one of them were sold atleast that is one of the stories that they have heard.

Last edited by Miborn; 12-05-2007 at 05:46 PM.. Reason: add

Old 12-05-2007, 05:50 PM

3,712 posts, read 5,710,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelling fella View Post
Totally true Andrea, but don't fear evil, face it!! look at him straight in the face!!! if you fear him it means that you keep it in your heart!

Wisdom is power, it is force, it is positive rage, something you unleash on the enemy!!

Make him recoil in fear at the burning look of your wisdom filled eyes

? Jhanna
TF, the only way an MS-13 member might recoil in fear at the burning look of wisdom in my eyes is if I had a tank behind me. And even then they might not.

Old 12-05-2007, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
TF, the only way an MS-13 member might recoil in fear at the burning look of wisdom in my eyes is if I had a tank behind me. And even then they might not.

MS-13 is a Latino SUPER gang. They are now recruiting anyone. One can find MS-13 members all the way to Russia!

Old 12-05-2007, 09:27 PM

186 posts, read 299,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelling fella View Post
That's for sure, but why use the dark coat of fear then? instead of the light of wisdom.

Freedom will only create divisions, while Wisdom could create union, something really needed in times like this.

Love and Light!
People are already divided. This is why whites are fleeing NYC, California, Chicago, for the exurbs and micropolitan areas. We do not value diversity.

Old 12-05-2007, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcollegeboy View Post
People are already divided. This is why whites are fleeing NYC, California, Chicago, for the exurbs and micropolitan areas. We do not value diversity.
Don't worry, you guys can't run forever. Such as sad thing to hear from an American who basically lives in Mexico.

Old 12-05-2007, 09:56 PM

902 posts, read 505,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
Don't worry, you guys can't run forever. Such as sad thing to hear from an American who basically lives in Mexico.
Just what I thought. You want to see the country turned into Mexico. So sad really.

Old 12-05-2007, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozark-Baby View Post
Just what I thought. You want to see the country turned into Mexico. So sad really.
I embrace multi-culturalism for the sole reason that multi-culturalism founded this very country we live in. You make Mexico sound like a crap hole, why would it be a crap hole if approx. 1 million Americans are living in Mexico?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or