U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2007, 01:16 PM

635 posts, read 1,563,174 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
The OCT 07 Arizona unemployment rate was 3.5% according the state DES statistics. Maricopa County is always lower so I guess the problem will be even worse in your estimation.
Yes and even more modern the December 2007 Unemployment rate was 4.7% in Arizona. I feel for the people of Arizona, but the anti-illegal immigrant jackrabbits really pinned this one on the congressment. This is all about reelection, but could have terrible consequences. There's going to be alot of people in Arizona who will lose value on their homes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2007, 01:31 PM

28,020 posts, read 38,058,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusisLord View Post
Yes and even more modern the December 2007 Unemployment rate was 4.7% in Arizona. I feel for the people of Arizona, but the anti-illegal immigrant jackrabbits really pinned this one on the congressment. This is all about reelection, but could have terrible consequences. There's going to be alot of people in Arizona who will lose value on their homes.
WOW, that is a very "modern" figure since December is not even half over. That would put AZ higher than the national average. I don't think that has ever happened - it would be all over the sensationalist press. Better check your sources. Or don't. That's not the point of your post. You would apparently have us believe that exploitation of human beings in the pursuit of economic gain is moral high ground.

Old 12-10-2007, 05:54 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,701,482 times
Quote:
And; is losing value on over priced homes a bad thing?

Besides; you have admitted to hiring illegals over in California so you clearly have a stake in trying to overturn the Employer Sanctions Law-------on the off chance it may (will) spread your way.

As for the low unemployment rate: that means little if many of the jobs are low wage vs. living expenses-------and, I am not referring to the McMansion/Lexus crowd in places like N Scottsdale either re: 'living expenses'.

Last edited by ArizonaBear; 12-10-2007 at 06:42 PM..

Old 12-10-2007, 06:11 PM

206 posts, read 545,373 times
Thumbs up Cant Wait

its great news for az and all AMERICANS that are tired of all the mexicans bleeding off our state. hope is that they will leave and go bug other states

CLOSE THE BORDRS NOW

Old 12-10-2007, 07:49 PM

635 posts, read 1,563,174 times
Quote:
The Unemployment rate is already low in Arizona. Do you honestly believe the current december 2007 4.7% unemployment in Arizona is going to be able to fill the 10%-12% illegal immigrant labor gap who will leave the state?
Can anyone answer this question?

Old 12-10-2007, 08:13 PM

4,299 posts, read 13,419,756 times
Quote:
Time to get the people on welfare off of it. Or do they make more money living off the government?

Old 12-10-2007, 09:24 PM

74 posts, read 318,836 times
Quote:
I think I'll give it a shot.

For 20yrs. or more the gov. reports on unemployment count only those people that r on unemployment as being unemployed. It does not count the number of people who have given up looking for a job. These people who gave up were replaced with illegal/mexican labor in many cases.THIS, TO ME , HAS ALWAYS BEEN A FRUAD ON THE PUBLIC, and u r trying to continue that fraud. As AZ Bear said u have an intrest in seeing to it mexicans continue to invade and colonize r country you PROFIT off the slave Mex. labor.

U may ask what happened to the unemployed, they may have been re-employed at wal-mart, many became street people, many became druggies, and criminals. All these people will have to be re-trained not only for jobs but simply to have respect for themselves again, since their respect destroyed and replaced by illegal aliens/Mexicans since 1980's. Next we must reclaim our jobs and resources from CHINA;which our gov. has given away to China, our enemy whom we will fight in the future. A GOV. GONE BAD.

Last edited by haymann; 12-10-2007 at 09:41 PM..

Old 12-10-2007, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena View Post
Time to get the people on welfare off of it. Or do they make more money living off the government?
You must mean get the people off the Wal-Mart jobs. Have you not heard of welfare to work. People are working on petty meanless jobs rather than productive jobs, taking resources and making them into products. There is a big differance.

Old 12-10-2007, 09:33 PM

Quote:
I think I'll give it a shot.

For 20yrs. or more the gov. reports on unemployment count only those people that r on unemployment as being unemployed. It does not count the number of people who have given up looking for a job. These people who gave up were replaced with illegal/mexican labor in many cases.

U may ask what happened to the unemployed, they may have been re-employed at wal-mart, many became street people, many became druggies, and criminals. All these people will have to be re-trained not only for jobs but simply to have respect for themselves again, since their respect destroyed and replaced by illegal aliens/Mexicans since 1980's. Next we must reclaim our jobs and resources from CHINA;which our gov. has given away to China, our enemy whom we will fight in the future, A GOV. GONE BAD a gov. who has betryed it's citzens. A gov. who does not represent the people but a gov. who represents corporations.

Old 12-10-2007, 09:58 PM

4,299 posts, read 13,419,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by haymann View Post
You must mean get the people off the Wal-Mart jobs. Have you not heard of welfare to work. People are working on petty meanless jobs rather than productive jobs, taking resources and making them into products. There is a big differance.
Not Wal-Mart again. Not to go on a Walmart tangent but Walmart does more for the poor people than Government does.

Ok fight among yourselves, I'm bowing out of this one
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or