Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2007, 08:51 PM

4,427 posts, read 5,154,316 times

Advertisements

Now if any of you have read any of my posts you already know I am extremely hardline on Immigration and I am moderately hardline on legal immigration. In this thread what I wanted to address is the fact that 40% or more of illegal immigrants are NOT form latin american countries. About 30% are from Asia and the rest from the Middle East, Sub-saharan Africa, Non-hispanic Carribean and Europe(less than 10% from europe, but over 1 million). Why don't we talk about these people, I know most of them come in on visas and overstay, but I consider that just as serious as jumping a border fence etc.. I understand China refuses to accept any of their nationals who are here illegally process for deportation. It seems the situation is much more complex as the media portrays it. It seems like they are trying to pull a coin out of the ear trick on this one. Let us rave on about the mexicans so who don't demand a strict entry exit system and if countries don't accept back illegal expats then who revoke further visas to that nation. This is the 1200 pound gorilla in the room. Can you imagine, having to revoke visas applications from China (WAYYYY NOT ACCEPTED BY OUR CORPORATE MASTERS), talk impeding global trade will be their rallying call and they will pull out all stops to crush us. We need to start proding at them over these small tidbits oftenly ommited in media talk. Then you'll see the the sweet transformed into monsters. See, alot of these "other" illegals are considered the model minority and we don't want to **** off Asia and endanger our greedy Global economic system. God help us but we must fight. I know alot of you might have smiling asians whith money living in your neighborhood with lots of money and seemingly very respectfull to you, but you must understand, as soon as they have a large enough numbers those smiling faces will dissapear(they believe the time for the earth to belong to them is soon coming). Even if you don't agree with that last statement, let's not be hypocrites. We are a mature nation and need minimall legal immigration 300,000 per year wich I think is quite yielding. This country is becoming a consumer society because we are so balkanized we can't even figure out what to say during the season. "Happy Holidays", "Merry Christmas", "Feliz Navidad". This is our last chance, we must win our I pray that my children will have to take Lexapro for the rest of their lives
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2007, 09:51 PM

67 posts, read 50,297 times
Most countries discriminate as to the immigrants they allow.

Try getting into India unless you can prove some Indian ancestary! Why would anyone want to emigrate to India ... well soon that may be the only place you can get a job. Want to emigrate to Mexico? Well fat chance because they will already have figured out that you must be retarded to want to even visit that stinking hell-hole, let alone live there, and they don't need any more retarded people ...

Anyway, Americans are out of their minds accepting any disease-infested worm-ridden uneducated low-life from some scum-filled third-world swamp with open arms of greeting singing Kumbiya, with a Welfare check and food-stamp account already authorized.

We should accept only those we can use, and we certainly can't use any more wets or similar low-life, low IQ criminals ...

Bit of a rant there ... Christmas cheer is wearing off ...

Old 12-29-2007, 10:14 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,698,996 times
I think the reason the Mexicans stand out is they are actually claiming they have a racial right to break our laws and they are far more nationalistic than other illegals who tend not to wave their flags.

You didn't see flags of many other nations in the big Mexican anti-USA protests when they threatened to destroy our economy with a one-day boycott.

And the other illegals aren't demanding everything be given to them in their own language, they aren't demanding teachers brought in from Mexico to teach their children in their own language.

Still -- if they are found to be here illegally -- they need to be deported.

Old 12-29-2007, 10:39 AM

902 posts, read 718,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanman View Post
Most countries discriminate as to the immigrants they allow.

Try getting into India unless you can prove some Indian ancestary! Why would anyone want to emigrate to India ... well soon that may be the only place you can get a job. Want to emigrate to Mexico? Well fat chance because they will already have figured out that you must be retarded to want to even visit that stinking hell-hole, let alone live there, and they don't need any more retarded people ...

Anyway, Americans are out of their minds accepting any disease-infested worm-ridden uneducated low-life from some scum-filled third-world swamp with open arms of greeting singing Kumbiya, with a Welfare check and food-stamp account already authorized.

We should accept only those we can use, and we certainly can't use any more wets or similar low-life, low IQ criminals ...

Bit of a rant there ... Christmas cheer is wearing off ...
I don't consider that discrimination at all. Any country should only let the immigrants in that they deem will contribute to their society for the good. If they think that only people with Indian ancestry should be allowed into the country of India, then so be it. I just wish America would stop accepting all immigrants and start being much more selective, like we were before 1965.

Old 12-29-2007, 11:02 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozark-Baby View Post
I don't consider that discrimination at all. Any country should only let the immigrants in that they deem will contribute to their society for the good. If they think that only people with Indian ancestry should be allowed into the country of India, then so be it. I just wish America would stop accepting all immigrants and start being much more selective, like we were before 1965.
I had to chuckle at India: one of their politicos,
Sonia Gandhi is an ethnic Italian from Italy.

Old 12-29-2007, 04:59 PM

1,211 posts, read 1,496,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozark-Baby View Post
Me too, It's time to put a stop to this. How much can America stand?

Old 12-29-2007, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkman18 View Post
Me too, It's time to put a stop to this. How much can America stand?
We have stood for as much as we can and now we are all fighting mad and letting the powers that be know. Keep it up and don't stop until we get what the citizens want.

Old 12-29-2007, 06:00 PM

1,736 posts, read 4,744,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanQuest View Post
In this thread what I wanted to address is the fact that 40% or more of illegal immigrants are NOT form latin american countries.
This is BS. One trip to CA and your theory doesn’t hold up.
Show me some proof, I was born at night, but not last night.

Old 12-29-2007, 06:10 PM

18,466 posts, read 15,250,426 times
I dont believe the number quoted either. But the simple fact is, illegal immigrants from other countries ACT like people should act when they are somewhere they dont belong. They stay out of the way, and dont call attention to themselves.
If the Mexicans had done this, there wouldn't be such a huge opposition to them.

Old 12-29-2007, 06:17 PM

But you are expecting the uneducated and ignorant to be able to think for themselves and they have shown that they are not able to do that. They let other Mexicans think for them and get them into trouble. They deserve the worse we can offer them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration