U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2007, 07:21 PM

790 posts, read 1,432,498 times

Advertisements

Calderon is a real piece of crap.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2007, 07:29 PM

11,878 posts, read 32,972,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelling fella View Post
And many other things, he's earned respect and created unity in Mexico, let's see what his strategy is, maybe he knows something that we don't
Tf, I love your optimism, but the statement that Calderon has made as well as the past history of Mexico's Presidents make me tend to believe otherwise. I do, however, hope that you are right.

Old 12-11-2007, 08:21 PM

9,310 posts, read 25,741,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texanborn View Post
I'm sorry to have to say this but I don't think we will ever again have a presidet that will be for thr American people again and that includes both parties. But the democrates are the worse about giving this country away to the lowest bidder.
I agree 100%, Texanborn . . . damn shame, isn't it?

Old 12-13-2007, 04:09 PM

47,576 posts, read 58,858,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelling fella View Post
And many other things, he's earned respect and created unity in Mexico, let's see what his strategy is, maybe he knows something that we don't
Unity? Mexico seems pretty divided -- they even had to have 3 Independence Day celebrations, the Cathedral was recently shut down, and violence is getting more out of control. 3 Mexican pop singers murdered in just one week -- and Calderon is demanding over a billion dollars of free money from the USA -- and demanding no strings attached in order to try to gain control.

Old 12-13-2007, 04:10 PM

47,576 posts, read 58,858,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
that is just crazyy! if we have to give them money, and i don't know why we do, we should give it to them to create jobs so the illegals that come here can stay in their own country.
Supposedly NAFTA was to do that -- and that sure didn't do any good. Before NAFTA there was not nearly the problems with illegal entry as there are now.

Old 12-14-2007, 07:37 AM

3,162 posts, read 10,313,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Unity? Mexico seems pretty divided -- they even had to have 3 Independence Day celebrations, the Cathedral was recently shut down, and violence is getting more out of control. 3 Mexican pop singers murdered in just one week -- and Calderon is demanding over a billion dollars of free money from the USA -- and demanding no strings attached in order to try to gain control.
Mexico has her problems, China has her problems, Canada has her problems, England has her problems and America has her problemas The cathedral was shut down for a day yup, because of the radical Lopez Obrador, who's support plummeted only.5% of the population supports him compared to approval ratings of 50% he once had his party forgot about him after this issue. About the 3 Mexican pop singers I don't know anything, do you have the news?? something this big should have appeared in the main newspapers. And about the money well I don't know that is something I have my doubts about to be honest, let's see what happens

Old 12-14-2007, 08:29 AM

10,017 posts, read 16,717,892 times
Calderon, if he is any good for Mexico why the hell are all his people coming here!? He wouldnt be pushing them to come here and telling us how we should respond to the illegals. And who the hell is he to WARN the US!! I want a President that will tell him to F off!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-14-2007, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Calderon, if he is any good for Mexico why the hell are all his people coming here!? He wouldnt be pushing them to come here and telling us how we should respond to the illegals. And who the hell is he to WARN the US!! I want a President that will tell him to F off!!!!!!!!!!
Are we kidnapped by our governments? do they represent our interests?

what to do huh?

Old 12-14-2007, 08:41 AM

10,017 posts, read 16,717,892 times
Yes
no
I have ideas but they are not nice ones!!!!!!!!

Old 12-14-2007, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Yes
no
I have ideas but they are not nice ones!!!!!!!!
Evil thoughts attract disgrace, however Wisdom can be positive rage, fiery anger that cleanses evil, powerful light and fire from the eye of wisdom that burns darkness.

Let's try to be agressive, but with non violence, love, music and ideas.

and why not, some powerful vibes too.

Light and Energy!
Light and Compassion!
Light and Wisdom!
Light and Strenght!
Light and Peace!
Light and Love!
Light and Unity!
Light and Respect!

ॐ Hare Hare Mahadeva
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or