U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2007, 01:29 PM

10,017 posts, read 16,692,551 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelling fella View Post
Evil thoughts attract disgrace, however Wisdom can be positive rage, fiery anger that cleanses evil, powerful light and fire from the eye of wisdom that burns darkness.

Let's try to be agressive, but with non violence, love, music and ideas.

and why not, some powerful vibes too.

Light and Energy!
Light and Compassion!
Light and Wisdom!
Light and Strenght!
Light and Peace!
Light and Love!
Light and Unity!
Light and Respect!

ॐ Hare Hare Mahadeva
Who said anything about violence?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2007, 01:33 PM

3,162 posts, read 10,295,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Who said anything about violence?
Then your ideas can't be that wrong let's make it our ideas, what do you propose? how can we win this war?

Old 12-14-2007, 01:40 PM

10,017 posts, read 16,692,551 times
Pro illegals dont like our "ideas" - deport when possible, cut off ALL jobs and services. Simple as that. Hold Mexico accountable for the welfare and treatment of it's people, and send them a lovely bill for our expenses incurred by the illegals ( yea I know, long shot)

Old 12-14-2007, 01:43 PM

Well I don't think they are that bad you know, specially the lovely bill, it could actually create some strong and powerful positive change

that is the greatest idea I've heard so far imho

Boooom!

Old 12-14-2007, 02:56 PM

47,576 posts, read 58,699,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Calderon, if he is any good for Mexico why the hell are all his people coming here!? He wouldnt be pushing them to come here and telling us how we should respond to the illegals. And who the hell is he to WARN the US!! I want a President that will tell him to F off!!!!!!!!!!

If Calderon wants to enhance the image of Mexicans, he should stop trying to get rid of them.

That's the whole problem, Calderon and the other Mexican elitists are so desperate to be rid of these people, they keep insisting how great they are for us. Their nightmare is envisioning some of the Mexicans coming back home.

Old 12-14-2007, 05:53 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
If Calderon wants to enhance the image of Mexicans, he should stop trying to get rid of them.

That's the whole problem, Calderon and the other Mexican elitists are so desperate to be rid of these people, they keep insisting how great they are for us. Their nightmare is envisioning some of the Mexicans coming back home.
I have opined on that as well.

It would 'never do' to have a bunch of Mestizos who not only have tasted more respect (in the USA despite being illegal) than back home, who have useable job skills and can also speak English.

Can someone say a major threat to the status quo SOB?

Old 12-15-2007, 12:48 AM

47,576 posts, read 58,699,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
I have opined on that as well.

It would 'never do' to have a bunch of Mestizos who not only have tasted more respect (in the USA despite being illegal) than back home, who have useable job skills and can also speak English.

Can someone say a major threat to the status quo SOB?
Yes. Now that they've had a glimpse of what a middle class society looks like -- would they go back to being the meek little servants of the Mexican elite? Maybe not so easily.

That's got to be striking fear into the heart of Calderon and his cronies. Reforms might actually have to happen if substantial numbers of Mexicans went home.

Calderon is too dumb to see though that the illegals have actually picked up some skills and education from living in the USA. Look what better farmers they could be now that they've been introduced to tractors? And they learned efficiency and productivity by working with Americans, they could build Mexico into something better.

Old 12-15-2007, 12:57 AM

55,237 posts, read 72,402,860 times
controlling our own borders is not a racial attack on mexican citizens.
we are doing the same things here that they do there, border control.
name calling is inappropriate. so is non enforcement of the law.
american citizens dont have an "attitude" they have a country with borders that need to be respected.

Old 12-15-2007, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunky39 View Post
controlling our own borders is not a racial attack on mexican citizens.
we are doing the same things here that they do there, border control.
name calling is inappropriate. so is non enforcement of the law.
american citizens dont have an "attitude" they have a country with borders that need to be respected.
I agree, and this comes from someone who dreams of a world with free flow of people, but for it to happen harmony, respect and love needs to be created first, and the only way of doing this is enforcing laws
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or