U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 04-27-2014, 04:17 AM
 
1,143 posts, read 901,617 times
Reputation: 720

Advertisements

Of course the RINOs want to allow amnesty for 30 million illegal aliens. They are just fine with surrendering our individual liberty and national sovereignty as long as their paymasters in the Chamber of Crony Capitalism keep forking out the campaign cash. Time for all these corporatist turncoats to be shown the door.


Mario Diaz-Balart Says 2014 Immigration Overhaul Effort not Dead
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-27-2014, 04:41 AM
 
Location: Grove City, Ohio
10,129 posts, read 12,376,133 times
Reputation: 13947
Quote:
Originally Posted by gretsky99 View Post
Of course the RINOs want to allow amnesty for 30 million illegal aliens. They are just fine with surrendering our individual liberty and national sovereignty as long as their paymasters in the Chamber of Crony Capitalism keep forking out the campaign cash. Time for all these corporatist turncoats to be shown the door.


Mario Diaz-Balart Says 2014 Immigration Overhaul Effort not Dead
I would remind you it isn't just RINO's ware pushing this monstrosity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-27-2014, 07:34 AM
 
36,748 posts, read 16,345,668 times
Reputation: 9885
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
I would remind you it isn't just RINO's ware pushing this monstrosity.
Yes, it has been Obama and the Democrats that have been pushing amnesty. Just a few GOPers caving in that's all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-27-2014, 09:19 AM
 
47,573 posts, read 60,610,897 times
Reputation: 22283
The elites want their unlimited cheap labor and the Obama administration intends to get it for them. Big big profits in ultra cheap labor -- and the chump taxpayers can pay for the nice living of the permanently unemployed American citizens -- and also the newcomers who come here for the good easy life but can't find jobs to support them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-27-2014, 02:26 PM
 
3,659 posts, read 2,330,683 times
Reputation: 1964
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Yes, it has been Obama and the Democrats that have been pushing amnesty. Just a few GOPers caving in that's all.
A few GOPers, like the full leadership.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top