U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2007, 05:21 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,161,126 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozark-Baby View Post
They probably love him since they happen to be American citizens. You do realize that plenty Hispanics are are against illegals don't you? Think before maiking such rude comments.
Most Hispanics I know are pro-illegal. How am I being rude? You compare pro-illegals as racist bigots, whos being rude now?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2007, 05:37 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,637,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
Most Hispanics I know are pro-illegal. How am I being rude? You compare pro-illegals as racist bigots, whos being rude now?
Looking at the pro illegal Hispanics: how many of the above are actually US citizens/green card holders? You may be surprised.

Old 12-10-2007, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Looking at the pro illegal Hispanics: how many of the above are actually US citizens/green card holders? You may be surprised.
A lot of my family members are pro-illegal and were born/raised here. so I'm not really surprised. I, on the other hand, am not.

Old 12-10-2007, 06:43 PM

635 posts, read 1,560,533 times
Quote:
A lot of my family members are pro-illegal and were born/raised here. so I'm not really surprised. I, on the other hand, am not.
I'm proud to say I'm pro-illegal. The illegals I know are good hard working people. I'm not concerned about backlash from anti-illegal immigrant people.

Old 12-10-2007, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusisLord View Post
I'm proud to say I'm pro-illegal. The illegals I know are good hard working people. I'm not concerned about backlash from anti-illegal immigrant people.
I think open borders would end up luring terrorists in the long run. So that is inefficient. Yes, I want the U.S to completely reform its immigration policies and to give amnesty the ones already here. I believe we have enough illegals already.

Old 12-10-2007, 07:12 PM

902 posts, read 506,503 times
Quote:
Then you know very few Hispanics and the ones you say that are pro-illegal are nothing but traitors and just show they hate our country as much as the illegals do.

Old 12-10-2007, 07:29 PM

3,712 posts, read 5,713,217 times
Quote:
I wonder how Tancredos inlaws feel about him, you know, them being Mexican and all.
Tancredo's wife is not hispanic. Please back this up with a source.

Old 12-10-2007, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
Tancredo's wife is not hispanic. Please back this up with a source.
LOL! I thought this was the Lou Dobbs thread. Haha. His wife is Mexican.

Old 12-10-2007, 07:38 PM

902 posts, read 506,503 times
Quote:
LOL! I thought this was the Lou Dobbs thread. Haha. His wife is Mexican.
NO, his wife is not Mexican. Lou's wife happens to be an American of Mexican descent. Learn the difference before you debate adults.

Old 12-10-2007, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozark-Baby View Post
NO, his wife is not Mexican. Lou's wife happens to be an American of Mexican descent. Learn the difference before you debate adults.
Thanks for correcting my grammar.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration