U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 12-10-2007, 09:18 PM
 
Location: Pinal County, Arizona
25,107 posts, read 34,426,376 times
Reputation: 4893

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusisLord View Post
I'm proud to say I'm pro-illegal. .

Then, you, and those who think like you, are anti national security - you believe in something that puts the United States at risk -

Shame
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-10-2007, 09:48 PM
 
3,712 posts, read 5,719,093 times
Reputation: 1285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
Then, you, and those who think like you, are anti national security - you believe in something that puts the United States at risk -

Shame
He hires illegal aliens.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-10-2007, 09:49 PM
 
Location: California
3,432 posts, read 2,168,663 times
Reputation: 138
Stop attacking him because of his beliefs, this forum is here to debate the beliefs of both sides.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-10-2007, 10:22 PM
 
186 posts, read 299,618 times
Reputation: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
I wonder how Tancredos inlaws feel about him, you know, them being Mexican and all.
Tancredo is Italian.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-10-2007, 10:26 PM
 
Location: California
3,432 posts, read 2,168,663 times
Reputation: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by txcollegeboy View Post
Tancredo is Italian.
Please read over the last 2 pages. I had mistaken him for Lou Dobbs. But wouldn't you say he's an American from italian decent?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-11-2007, 02:43 AM
 
635 posts, read 1,562,532 times
Reputation: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
He hires illegal aliens.
...and I pay them $14 an hour. Why? Because in fourteen years never has an American come into my restraunt looking to cook behind the stove. These illegals are hard working people. I'm proud to hire them, yes very proud. Nothing could change my opinion of illegals. Where are the Americans?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-11-2007, 03:21 AM
 
1,252 posts, read 729,357 times
Reputation: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozark-Baby View Post
Tancredo has always been against the illegal criminal invasion. There are tons of people in elite positions, and otherwise, that have hired a contractor to do a job and then the contractor hire illegals. Myself, when we had work done on our home in St. Louis County I actually made our contractor prove to me that each employee that he hired was here legally. The first day 3 were told that they could not work on our home because he was not able to verify their right to be in this country. The work did not cost us any more either so it is not that difficult to find out about the legality of the workers any contractor hires. The problem with rich and elite people is the fact that they don't get personally involved in the hiring and such.

BTW, just because you seem to hate Tancredo doesn't mean that he lies about the illegal criminal invasion. I have to laugh at how far out the pro-illegal people go to try and discredit someone that believes in the law being followed, but then pro-illegal folks seem to think that laws are only to be followed by the citizens of the country.
You assume to know my thoughts and you ignore Tancredo's actions.

You ignore that he was aware that people working on his house couldn't speak English.

You ignore that he said it wasn't his responsibility.

You can try to chalk it up to some generalization you've dreamed up about 'all pro illegals' doing this or that, but that ignores what Tancredo's actions reveal.

He talks a good game, ....then when the camera is off, he acts otherwise.

Instead of just thinking there is some 'conspiracy' to discredit Tancredo, you'd be better served to do a little research on your own.

Save you from having to look back and see how you got suckered, ....again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-11-2007, 08:24 AM
 
Location: Pinal County, Arizona
25,107 posts, read 34,426,376 times
Reputation: 4893
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusisLord View Post
...and I pay them $14 an hour. Why? Because in fourteen years never has an American come into my restraunt looking to cook behind the stove. These illegals are hard working people. I'm proud to hire them, yes very proud. Nothing could change my opinion of illegals. Where are the Americans?
You realize don't you, that you are breaking Federal, and perhaps, State law?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-11-2007, 02:20 PM
 
1,393 posts, read 2,493,834 times
Reputation: 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusisLord View Post
...and I pay them $14 an hour. Why? Because in fourteen years never has an American come into my restraunt looking to cook behind the stove. These illegals are hard working people. I'm proud to hire them, yes very proud. Nothing could change my opinion of illegals. Where are the Americans?
Where are you located ? I'm looking for a different place to take the family out to eat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2007, 01:01 AM
 
1,252 posts, read 729,357 times
Reputation: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by texanborn View Post
Where are you located ? I'm looking for a different place to take the family out to eat.
6501 Greenway Parkway

Scottsdale, AZ
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top