U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2007, 11:47 AM

9,742 posts, read 9,061,455 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
Most Hispanics I know are pro-illegal.
Must be reflective of the uber-liberal area you live in.

I polled the two-dozen-or-so Americans of Mexican heritage I work with, and none support illegal immigration.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2007, 12:36 PM

1,252 posts, read 726,112 times
Did you catch Jeb Bush dissing Tancredo?

Called him naive... Figured he'd take him down a peg.... heh, heh,

Seems it's worked,

.....Tancredo responded by saying that cultural and ethnic diversity offers many advantages.

There's your Tancredo, ....cornered by one of his own.

I just love it when internecine warfare breaks out amongst the Repugnants.

Old 12-14-2007, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by User 2 View Post
Repugnants.
This speaks for itself.

Old 12-14-2007, 11:39 AM

17,279 posts, read 24,965,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
This speaks for itself.
I prefer the term "Repuglican."

I mean, hey, if y'all can say, "Democraps" we should be allowed our own immature come backs!

Old 12-14-2007, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
I prefer the term "Repuglican."
I prefer adult behavior.

Quote:
I mean, hey, if y'all can say, "Democraps" we should be allowed our own immature come backs!
Who are "y'all?"

Responding to immaturity with immaturity is...well...immature.

Old 12-14-2007, 12:38 PM

17,279 posts, read 24,965,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
I prefer adult behavior.

Who are "y'all?"

Responding to immaturity with immaturity is...well...immature.

Y'all = Republicans.

Lighten up people.

Old 12-14-2007, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Y'all = Republicans.
I'm not a Republican.

Quote:
Lighten up people.
I did sense the humor in your words. My reply was not necessarily directed at you, but was a general comment.

Old 12-15-2007, 12:19 AM

323 posts, read 663,319 times
idk whether his wife is Mexican or whatever. I know his ani illegal voting record is almost perfect. Even Ron Paul and the others running boast anti illegal laws BUT Tancredo has actually put his proof for all to see.(voting record) The others have have quite a few pro votes.

Old 12-15-2007, 05:03 AM

1,252 posts, read 726,112 times
One of Tancredo’s most generous of donors is John Tanton of Petoskey, Michigan. Tancredo is supposed to represent his district where he was elected in Colorado.

Tanton is quite a guy, he has started no less than 13 anti-immigration groups, three have been long classified as hate groups. (oops, now it's four)

Many of you may be surprised that a great many of the 'anti-illegal groups' noted on this forum are all funded and founded by one man, along with the help of a few noted supremacists and eugenicists.

Tanton has earned a nickname amongst his fellow supremacists, “The Puppeteer” for his manipulative plans to steer the national debate and effect public policy by means of instilling hate speech into the national dialogue on immigration and his plans to infiltrate government offices with his 'disciples'.

Tanton's Foundation for American Immigration Reform, or FAIR, was just recently classified as another hate group, so that number is now up to four.

(I'll put together a thread showing all the connections and a who's who for these groups sometime soon, it's pretty interesting.....)

As to Tancredo's voting record, he talks a big talk when the votes won't bother his cronies in the corporate world too much, but if you look at his votes, if he can slip in a vote for reducing immigration controls on foreign workers, his record isn't so perfect as some would have you believe.

Seems when the corporations lean on him hard enough, he says it's fine for foreign workers to come here and take jobs from Americans.

(you can even find that evidence on the 'restrictionist' ABI website so frequently venerated here as being unbiased. Even these 'like-minded' groups can't seem to stay on the same page at times, eh?)

Old 12-15-2007, 07:05 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Not defending Trancredo; but, politics make very strange bedfellows.

Leander H. Perez of St Bernard Parish, La. was a well known White Supremacist with probable ties to the KKK-------and, the man was of Spanish lineage.

Too; the Nazi Lowriders are also a White Supremacist group who are in tight with the Aryan Brotherhood........never mind that many of the NLR are of at least part Mestizo Hispanic heritage. Besides; some years ago the AB was fighting with a notorious prison gang called the DC Blacks---------even the Crips stood up for the AB over a gang of their own race, according to that particular 'set', the DC Blacks were flat out of control.

So much for 'racial' solidarity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration