U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 05-16-2014, 07:57 AM
 
20,611 posts, read 12,312,337 times
Reputation: 5895

Advertisements

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement said Corona was a native of Chihuahua, Mexico, who had entered the United States without permission.

Driver in wrong-way crash was drunk - Mohave Daily News: News

Like we need more of his kind? We have plenty of US born lawbreakers and drunkards. Sheesh!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-16-2014, 08:32 AM
 
Location: Pa
20,310 posts, read 18,902,906 times
Reputation: 6517
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement said Corona was a native of Chihuahua, Mexico, who had entered the United States without permission.

Driver in wrong-way crash was drunk - Mohave Daily News: News

Like we need more of his kind? We have plenty of US born lawbreakers and drunkards. Sheesh!
But But Obama says they are all good honest foes trying to make a better life for themselves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-18-2014, 10:05 AM
 
47,576 posts, read 58,783,393 times
Reputation: 22171
There are many laws they won't obey -- any law that doesn't convenience them ---- they drive without licenses and insurance for that reason and they justify driving drunk because they don't have to obey any of our laws.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-18-2014, 10:51 AM
 
Location: Pa
20,310 posts, read 18,902,906 times
Reputation: 6517
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
There are many laws they won't obey -- any law that doesn't convenience them ---- they drive without licenses and insurance for that reason and they justify driving drunk because they don't have to obey any of our laws.
Besides Obama says that they are all good people. Why would Obama lie?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-20-2014, 12:39 PM
 
741 posts, read 616,434 times
Reputation: 575
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
There are many laws they won't obey -- any law that doesn't convenience them ---- they drive without licenses and insurance for that reason and they justify driving drunk because they don't have to obey any of our laws.
Why do you think California and other states have been issuing licenses ot illegals? Regulation. Insurance. Those are two reasons. I don't agree with the license issuances, but there's a tidal wave moving across the country where state legislators ... Republican and Democrats ... are supporting the licensing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-20-2014, 12:46 PM
 
Location: southern california
55,237 posts, read 72,496,636 times
Reputation: 47457
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longford View Post
Why do you think California and other states have been issuing licenses ot illegals? Regulation. Insurance. Those are two reasons. I don't agree with the license issuances, but there's a tidal wave moving across the country where state legislators ... Republican and Democrats ... are supporting the licensing.
offering licenses to those without papers is a shrewd government move. looks like support but isnt.
issuing licenses to people allows the government to track them.
which is why the line is not long to get one.
the other issue is that those without papers have no intention of paying for registration and insurance.
why? that costs money. its not cheap. it involves further tracking. its like offering to allow them to pay for health insurance why? when you can get it for free from ER without all the tracking and expense?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-20-2014, 01:14 PM
 
9,243 posts, read 7,107,627 times
Reputation: 2199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longford View Post
Why do you think California and other states have been issuing licenses ot illegals? Regulation. Insurance. Those are two reasons. I don't agree with the license issuances, but there's a tidal wave moving across the country where state legislators ... Republican and Democrats ... are supporting the licensing.
Another word for invasion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-20-2014, 07:40 PM
 
20,611 posts, read 12,312,337 times
Reputation: 5895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
offering licenses to those without papers is a shrewd government move. looks like support but isnt.
issuing licenses to people allows the government to track them.
which is why the line is not long to get one.
the other issue is that those without papers have no intention of paying for registration and insurance.
why? that costs money. its not cheap. it involves further tracking. its like offering to allow them to pay for health insurance why? when you can get it for free from ER without all the tracking and expense?
If you're right: that'd be funny as hell. A US drivers license would be a Get IN Jail Free card for an illegal alien if they were stopped by the cops. LOL!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top