U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2014, 10:16 AM

86,093 posts, read 69,881,813 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
This is what happens when people like gov. Perry give illegal children free things and reward them. We should send the kids back. If they won't be accepted, all rights should be terminated and they should be approved for adoption for any waiting family. For the ones not adopted - give one last chance to their native country for them to go back or face execution.
ROFLMAO..so this is all Governor Perry's fault ?

In case you were not aware of this Texas is one of the stingiest states for social welfare programs especially for illegals.

In case you were not aware Border Patrol and ICE are Federal agencies operating under DHS and DOJ mandates to catch and release.

Governor Perry has already been told by the DOJ in the past to "stand down" when he wanted to send the Texas National Guard down to the border to help the Federal Border Patrol agents.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2014, 10:18 AM

24,843 posts, read 31,246,775 times
Quote:
This is what happens when people like gov. Perry give illegal children free things and reward them. We should send the kids back. If they won't be accepted, all rights should be terminated and they should be approved for adoption for any waiting family. For the ones not adopted - give one last chance to their native country for them to go back or face execution.
They are not up for adoption.....most are not orphans.

Old 06-18-2014, 10:22 AM

10,425 posts, read 5,979,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
They are not up for adoption.....most are not orphans.
That's why I said terminate all their right - I meant parental rights.

Old 06-18-2014, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
ROFLMAO..so this is all Governor Perry's fault ?

In case you were not aware of this Texas is one of the stingiest states for social welfare programs especially for illegals.

In case you were not aware Border Patrol and ICE are Federal agencies operating under DHS and DOJ mandates to catch and release.

Governor Perry has already been told by the DOJ in the past to "stand down" when he wanted to send the Texas National Guard down to the border to help the Federal Border Patrol agents.
I said people like perry, his actions on illegal children are part of the problem.

Old 06-18-2014, 12:26 PM

Quote:
I said people like perry, his actions on illegal children are part of the problem.
It's not HIS actions. Are you leaving out the DOJ, DHS and various SCOTUS decisions regarding illegals ?

If anything CA is more welcoming of illegals.
And NYS wants to make them state citizens.

Old 06-18-2014, 12:35 PM

24,843 posts, read 31,246,775 times
Quote:
How can a US court terminate the parental right of people in another country???

If they did.....they would have to let their parents enter the US for a trail.....they would LOVE that.

Old 06-18-2014, 12:46 PM

Quote:
LOL..they are not citizens and neither are their parents.

Old 06-18-2014, 01:23 PM

31,471 posts, read 14,565,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Is there a reason that you don't want to answer this?

How do your Christian values play out in this?
I live by the ten commandments and respect the laws of this country. That's the Christian way. A true Christian doesn't do the opposite and put lawbreakers above the innocent people whom they harm.

Old 06-18-2014, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
LOL..they are not citizens and neither are their parents.
They assented to our courts having jurisdiction over their kids when they sent them illegally into a foreign country.

Old 06-18-2014, 05:46 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,282,218 times
Quote:
Agreed but killing a kid, even a teenager for just crossing the border is a bit much because his country won't take him back. I'm talking about a "normal" kid, especially a kid below about 12 years old, NOT a "MS13" kind of hooligan.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration