U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2014, 04:05 PM

31,483 posts, read 14,565,596 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
Exactly. They will be welfare users, not a plus to society. This has got to stop.

Btw I tried to pm you.
Send me a "friend request" and I will accept you. I had to stop the nasty and threatening PM's from coming my way. Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2014, 08:32 PM

11,435 posts, read 15,943,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Send me a "friend request" and I will accept you. I had to stop the nasty and threatening PM's from coming my way. Thanks.
Posters on here are that nasty?

Old 06-11-2014, 08:36 PM

11,487 posts, read 5,507,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
Posters on here are that nasty?
Sadly, some are

Old 06-11-2014, 09:38 PM

20,310 posts, read 18,881,481 times
Obama sees any issue that will cost tax dollars as a humanitarian issue. He rolled out the welcome matt for illegals by announcing changes to deportation and his immigration reform plans.

Old 06-11-2014, 10:43 PM

183 posts, read 157,830 times
McALLEN - Central Americans say news reports in their countries are encouraging them to make the journey north to the United States.

A mother and child told CHANNEL 5 NEWS that the message being disseminated in their country is, "go to America with your child, you won't be turned away." A CHANNEL 5 NEWS crew met the mother and daughter three hours after they crossed the border illegally. They were lost and searching for Border Patrol agents. Bercian Diaz said she has no family in the United States. Her hope of staying here relies on her little girl. She said the message in her country is that America's borders are open to all families. News reports in Guatemala say mothers and small children are getting bus tickets, Bercian Diaz said.

Agents eventually arrived and ushered the mother and daughter into a van. The agents didn't have time to turn around before another group came walking up the same road.

Illegal Immigrant: Reports in Central America Encourage Trek North | KRGV.com | CHANNEL 5 NEWS | Breaking News Breaking Stories

Old 06-12-2014, 03:25 AM
Yac

5,874 posts, read 6,290,826 times
Just fyi, we treat personal attacks in DMs exactly like personal attacks in regular posts. If you receive a nasty message forward it to me and I will handle it.
Yac.

Old 06-12-2014, 07:24 AM

20,611 posts, read 12,282,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yac View Post
Just fyi, we treat personal attacks in DMs exactly like personal attacks in regular posts. If you receive a nasty message forward it to me and I will handle it.
Yac.
Def good to know, thanks.

Old 06-12-2014, 08:17 AM

86,093 posts, read 69,881,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Retired View Post
McALLEN - Central Americans say news reports in their countries are encouraging them to make the journey north to the United States.

A mother and child told CHANNEL 5 NEWS that the message being disseminated in their country is, "go to America with your child, you won't be turned away." A CHANNEL 5 NEWS crew met the mother and daughter three hours after they crossed the border illegally. They were lost and searching for Border Patrol agents. Bercian Diaz said she has no family in the United States. Her hope of staying here relies on her little girl. She said the message in her country is that America's borders are open to all families. News reports in Guatemala say mothers and small children are getting bus tickets, Bercian Diaz said.

Agents eventually arrived and ushered the mother and daughter into a van. The agents didn't have time to turn around before another group came walking up the same road.

Illegal Immigrant: Reports in Central America Encourage Trek North | KRGV.com | CHANNEL 5 NEWS | Breaking News Breaking Stories
The local newspapers in Central America are telling people the US has an amnesty program going.
They also quoted our beloved leaders who say that "children are not criminals".
Hence the "flood". And this comes on the heels of the WH extending the deferred Action for 2 more years.

Here's what central American newspapers are telling their people:
Central America Newspapers Promote Obama Policies on Illegals
"The children will be accommodated for between three and four months, while their parents or relatives are located in the United States," the report says.

"During their stay, in addition to accommodations and food, children receive English classes, play sports and participate in targeted programs while immigration authorities contact their families," the La Prensa report says.

Illegal minors are also being flown to MA and NH as well as military bases are being converted into orphanages for these children.
The New Dumping Grounds | National Review Online

Old 06-12-2014, 01:02 PM

10,026 posts, read 8,856,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I'm already on your friend list, or so I thought. I will do that and it's a shame someone is sending threatening pms but some need a life.

Old 06-12-2014, 01:04 PM

4,909 posts, read 3,486,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
What's wrong with sending them back?
Not one damn thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration