U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2014, 05:57 PM

47,576 posts, read 58,699,632 times

Advertisements

Obama is giving over $1 billion immediately so these moochers can start getting free health care right away, unlike our war veterans who are put on very long waiting lists.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2014, 07:59 PM

183 posts, read 157,830 times
Default Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer Blames Obama for Crisis

TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) -
Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer was informed by federal officials today that the Department of Homeland Security will continue its practice of transporting illegal aliens to Arizona.

According to a statement from the governor's office, the Arizona Department of Emergency and Military Affairs estimates that more than one thousand unaccompanied alien children are expected to arrive in Arizona this weekend. This does not include adults and family units, for which numbers have not been provided or any information given.

Statement from Governor Brewer "I am disturbed and outraged that President Obama's administration continues to implement this dangerous and inhumane policy, meanwhile neglecting to answer crucial questions our citizens demand and deserve. What I learned from federal officials today only raises more questions about this operation, and the few answers I did receive have only heightened my concerns. Citizens demand - and so should the media – the reason for this massive influx of illegal crossings and the cost to taxpayers for having to deal with the crisis created by the President.

"Not only does the federal government have no plan to stop this disgraceful policy, it also has no plan to deal with the endless waves of illegal aliens once they are released here. If the Obama administration put half the effort into securing our border as it has invested to institute this operation, our state and nation would not be facing this situation. This is a crisis of the federal government's creation, and the fact that the border remains unsecure – now apparently intentionally - while this operation continues full-steam ahead is deplorable.

Brewer reacts to continued immigrant drop-offs - Tucson News Now

Old 06-09-2014, 08:12 PM

183 posts, read 157,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Obama is giving over $1 billion immediately so these moochers can start getting free health care right away, unlike our war veterans who are put on very long waiting lists.
The amount of taxpayers money going to the illegal aliens is closer to $3 Billion dollars. Meanwhile, Obama has requested $300 Million to address the needs of the Veterans. I think these amounts should be reversed. How much does it cost to fly these illegal aliens back to Central America ?

From a Story in AZCentral Online....

In Arizona, the VA found that 1,715 veterans in the Phoenix VA Health Care System and 1,115 in the Prescott's Northern Arizona Health Care System have been awaiting for initial appointments for 90 days or more. Meanwhile, 1,075 in Phoenix and 139 in Prescott were found to not be on any scheduled waiting list for a first appointment.

VA scandal audit: 120,000 veterans experience long waits for care

Old 06-09-2014, 08:29 PM

3,847 posts, read 3,161,032 times
It's an absolute JOKE when our borders can't keep out an invasion of children, regardless of how much time Obama has left the Republicans need to man up and start impeachment NOW.

Old 06-09-2014, 08:32 PM

31,476 posts, read 14,565,596 times
Obama and Brewer are arch enemies since she defied him on illegal immigration. Makes you wonder, doesn't it? As for our Vets, I know of one elderly one who waited 2 1/2 years to get some help with his assisted living costs and then he still didn't get what he was entitled to.

Old 06-09-2014, 08:42 PM

9,427 posts, read 5,522,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
The poor and uneducated are flooding across the border.
With the Pentagon and FEMA now involved I think these might be new record numbers.
But they won't release any data so it's all guesswork.

This is what happens when you change our laws.
This is what happens when welcome them and provide for them (social programs).
They have NOTHING to lose in coming here and everything to gain.
Because the US has the richest poor compared to other countries.

"Camp of the Saints" is becoming a reality in the US.

These 60,000+ kids will be put into US schools and many schools are already at max capacity.
Yes it is coming true, only this will end with America kicking some 3rd world ass, and if the leftist want to commit treason, we will send them back to the 3rd wold along with their pets.

Old 06-09-2014, 10:07 PM

10,026 posts, read 8,856,225 times
My dad is a lifelong Democrat and Obama fan who is a veteran. He was watching the news tonight where they talked about the VA and then these kids and said "I was wrong about Obama he doesn't care about me, only illegals". He's right, Obama has made it clear to him illegals are more important than veterans.

Old 06-09-2014, 11:20 PM

1,347 posts, read 775,025 times
And obama has his media machine/lackeys running interference for him 24/7 with fake, non-credible polls like this:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/10/us...avored.html?hp

I've never even met a single person, despite speaking to hundreds, if not thousands, on this issue, who even remotely believed that granting citizenship to illegals was a good idea - NOT ONE.

The NYT is a disgraceful POS filthy rag whose days I pray are numbered, and will vanish.

Old 06-10-2014, 12:40 AM

11,485 posts, read 5,507,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadisonR View Post
And obama has his media machine/lackeys running interference for him 24/7 with fake, non-credible polls like this:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/10/us...avored.html?hp

I've never even met a single person, despite speaking to hundreds, if not thousands, on this issue, who even remotely believed that granting citizenship to illegals was a good idea - NOT ONE.

The NYT is a disgraceful POS filthy rag whose days I pray are numbered, and will vanish.

The Washington Post is just as bad. They, too, keep running either illegal aliens sob stories (which just about no one buys) or they keep telling readers that polls show the majority of Americans want amnesty for illegals. Of course, what they don't tell you is that the questions in these shady polls are phrased in such a way to get the answer they want.

Old 06-10-2014, 01:07 AM

47,576 posts, read 58,699,632 times
And word will spread rapidly that these illegals are now living the good life and on their way to quick undeserved US citizenship and many more will come.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or