U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2014, 04:30 PM

31,475 posts, read 14,565,596 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
I had a step son killed on his grandmother's front porch...age nine........gang cross fire.

It is ruff down there.

And yes....they came now for amnesty.....but, coming to the USA is always a goal.
It happens in Los Angeles and some other cities all the time.

Old 06-15-2014, 04:36 PM

8,063 posts, read 3,621,800 times
Default Be Careful in what you write?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
You haven't been reading many of the threads on this forum if you think no one is suggesting that we put armed troops at the border with orders to shoot to kill these kids. The OP of this thread is a solid proponent of that very thing as are several others posters who agree with her. She has posted that she is in favor of killing these kids more than once.
Well I have not seen it. I am on this Forum almost daily. You should be careful in what you are suggesting. Words can be dangerous.

If and others have even suggested the act of Killing incent child is wrong. If this women and others is suggesting this she and other should be bared.

But the monitors do a very good job in deleting the hard core hate ideas. To their credit!

What I do think is there are posters who try to create a narrative to sell a idea. I hope I am wrong with you.

Old 06-15-2014, 04:46 PM

12,220 posts, read 7,343,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Well I have not seen it. I am on this Forum almost daily. You should be careful in what you are suggesting. Words can be dangerous.

If and others have even suggested the act of Killing incent child is wrong. If this women and others is suggesting this she and other should be bared.

But the monitors do a very good job in deleting the hard core hate ideas. To their credit!

What I do think is there are posters who try to create a narrative to sell a idea. I hope I am wrong with you.

Read post #20 in this thread, end of page 2. The OP admits that she is in favor of killing these kids coming across the board. Ya, words can be dangerous, but it's not MY words that are dangerous here.

Old 06-15-2014, 04:51 PM

24,843 posts, read 31,246,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post

It is not hate.....what else can be done at this point???

How many can come live with you....5???

Is 10 to many???

A few shots over their heads will back them up....it is just that when you shoot....the fact is you could kill....and if that happens....it does.

Old 06-15-2014, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Read post #20 in this thread, end of page 2. The OP admits that she is in favor of killing these kids coming across the board. Ya, words can be dangerous, but it's not MY words that are dangerous here.
Didn't you claim that there are several of us others in here who are advocating for that also? That's simply not true.

Old 06-15-2014, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
It happens in Los Angeles and some other cities all the time.
Not where near what it is in Central America.

Why wasn't LA the murder capitol of the world???

Old 06-15-2014, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Not where near what it is in Central America.

Why wasn't LA the murder capitol of the world???
I am not making comparisons just saying that it happens often enough in L.A. and some other U.S. cities.

Old 06-15-2014, 04:58 PM

Quote:
I am not making comparisons just saying that it happens often enough in L.A. and some other U.S. cities.
You said, "all the time".

Old 06-15-2014, 05:00 PM

12,220 posts, read 7,343,646 times
Quote:
Didn't you claim that there are several of us others in here who are advocating for that also? That's simply not true.
Yes, and I said it was in another thread on this forum. I don't remember which one---I wish the mods would merge them! I think in this thread that got closed and maybe some posts were removed. All I can find now is this one below. Drug Cartels Crossing Southern border--- Oh, and she was talking about stopping the flow the kids crossing, with this reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1
It could be done.....not easy but, possible.

But, we have to let the army defend our boarder.....with orders to kill.

Last edited by Wayland Woman; 06-15-2014 at 05:25 PM..

Old 06-15-2014, 05:02 PM

Quote:
You said, "all the time".
That means it happens often enough.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration