U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2014, 07:46 AM

24,843 posts, read 31,246,775 times

Advertisements

American Detained In Honduras: 'We Came With An Open Heart' : Parallels : NPR

Like I have said before I own land just south of Tela, Honduras.

What these Americans are not doing right is paying off the cops.....and the gangs.

I just sent a nice gift to the daughter of the police chief in Tela......for a birthday party.

I also pay to a gang.....it is the only way to be safe.

The end of the month I am going to Tela....I will know more then about what is going on.

I talk to people on the phone but, my Spanish is better in person.

Old 06-15-2014, 08:40 AM

86,093 posts, read 69,881,813 times
And the US is not far behind regarding a totally corrupt government.
We're just taking longer to get there and doing it via different means.

Old 06-15-2014, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
And the US is not far behind regarding a totally corrupt government.
We're just taking longer to get there and doing it via different means.
You are so very right!!!

Perhaps I should have said "correct".....RIGHT is becoming a bad name.....

Old 06-15-2014, 12:42 PM

741 posts, read 615,314 times
What does the discussion have to do with the focus of this forum - illegal immigration?

Old 06-15-2014, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longford View Post
What does the discussion have to do with the focus of this forum - illegal immigration?
Are you a mod now????

BTW....what is has to do with it is the fact other counties do not play games at the border.

Old 06-15-2014, 01:14 PM

12,220 posts, read 7,343,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
American Detained In Honduras: 'We Came With An Open Heart' : Parallels : NPR

Like I have said before I own land just south of Tela, Honduras.

What these Americans are not doing right is paying off the cops.....and the gangs.

I just sent a nice gift to the daughter of the police chief in Tela......for a birthday party.

I also pay to a gang.....it is the only way to be safe.

The end of the month I am going to Tela....I will know more then about what is going on.

I talk to people on the phone but, my Spanish is better in person.
It's funny/sad/shocking that you can say all this out of one side of your mouth and then talk about sending U.S. troops to our border to kill little kids who are coming across our border from Honduras to get away from the gangs and corruption down there. In other threads you even deny that it's an international issue when it's clear that things are so bad down that people are fleeing to other countries.

Old 06-15-2014, 01:25 PM

9,427 posts, read 5,522,440 times
And the people of this culture are coming here only to reproduce this hell.......

Old 06-15-2014, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
It's funny/sad/shocking that you can say all this out of one side of your mouth and then talk about sending U.S. troops to our border to kill little kids who are coming across our border from Honduras to get away from the gangs and corruption down there. In other threads you even deny that it's an international issue when it's clear that things are so bad down that people are fleeing to other countries.
I do not deny it at all.....I have seen it.

After Mitch the banana industry was gone......from the hands on picking and packing of the bananas to the building of the boxes and shipping.

It was bad.

Then Obama meddled in things.

People where told of the Dream Act....this is very real.

Just not our problem.....sending money to help would do no good.....it would go into the wrong hands.....and they hate us.

I know this is hard to hear......but, Greengo......means just that.

https://www.google.com/search?q=hura...w=1365&bih=664

Old 06-15-2014, 01:33 PM

8,063 posts, read 3,621,800 times
Default Your statement is uncall for!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
No one is suggesting to send the US Army to Kill Children. that is crazy talk. The point you are missing we as a country need to control our boarders to keep third world people out. This country does need more Labors or burdens to the tax payer.

The Army can offer security and enforcement to the board. That's why the Military post in the South west have been there since the American Mexican war of 1848

The problems that Wayland women have listed just makes me want to stay in the Good Old USA! Even if we helped Honduras, to clean up the gangs and build a Mall give them all that America has to offer. These countries go back to the old ways. Never look forward to their positive future, if any!

Old 06-15-2014, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
No one is suggesting to send the US Army to Kill Children. that is crazy talk. The point you are missing we as a country need to control our boarders to keep third world people out. This country does need more Labors or burdens to the tax payer.

The Army can offer security and enforcement to the board. That's why the Military post in the South west have been there since the American Mexican war of 1848

The problems that Wayland women have listed just makes me want to stay in the Good Old USA! Even if we helped Honduras, to clean up the gangs and build a Mall give them all that America has to offer. These countries go back to the old ways. Never look forward to their positive future, if any!
They would say we are in Honduras to take their females.

These people hate us for building schools.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration