U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2014, 03:57 PM

32,770 posts, read 17,827,398 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gretsky99 View Post
What a pathetic man child we have in the WH. Allowing gangs to enter the country to endanger the safety of all Americans.

Border agent laments Mexican gang members entering U.S.: 'Why are we letting him in here?' - Washington Times

No he didn't.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2014, 04:26 PM

8,063 posts, read 3,656,146 times
Obama should be removed , because he is not taking our laws serious, nor our boarders. I can even look at him any more on TV and I use to look forward to the State of the Union.

The point most are missing is Obama has his people emerged in Gov, to protect the cause.

Old 06-15-2014, 05:48 PM

20,310 posts, read 18,954,365 times
Hey didn't we have someone on here trying to tell us that Mexico isn't a problem?

Old 06-15-2014, 06:18 PM

11,617 posts, read 5,578,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
They send the back, remember they have a border fence on their Southern Border....I know the Irony alone is inescapable.

Distance equals Disingenuousne actions..

he DWL IE disingenuous white liberal can only be disingenuous via distance from the issue either psychically or financially.

Border issues/Illegal Immigration
Cap and Trade and Fracking
Gun Control

All issues they are removed from and can afford to live above the Consequences of their views..

"If they vote for some leftist who will blocking drilling and fracking, which will raise gas prices by a dollar, it wont effect me I make 150,000$ a year."

"I support a ban self defense rifles, that's fine I can hire armed security",

"I support section 8 house because I live in a gated community".

"I support open borders because I am lawyer and it wont really affect me, who cares about the "subjects".

leftist vote on emotion and feelings, nothing more.

100% correct!

Libs love to call anyone who complains about an overcrowded flophouse on their street a "racist". Yet if one appeared on some elitist limousine liberal's street, he would be screaming from the rafters about his property values and local schools.

The nannies, maids and gardeners don't live in the elitist's neighborhoods. Instead, they go home to flophouses that are in what were once thriving middle class neighborhoods.

The satirist, Tom Lehrer, once wrote a song lampooning National Brotherhood Week. In the song, he had a line that said, "Be nice to people who are inferior to you as long as you don't let them in your school". That line describes liberals to a tee.

Old 06-15-2014, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
No he didn't.

No? Well he certainly is doing nothing to close the border to Mexican gang members. Has he done anything to send these thugs back? His Admin so he owns it.

Old 06-15-2014, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
No? Well he certainly is doing nothing to close the border to Mexican gang members. Has he done anything to send these thugs back? His Admin so he owns it.
Tell me about these Mexican gangs running wild on the border.

Please.

Old 06-15-2014, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Tell me about these Mexican gangs running wild on the border.

Please.

Here this might help you.
Border agent laments Mexican gang members entering U.S.: 'Why are we letting him in here?' - Washington Times
How many of these gang members would be allowed entry if they had to pass a back ground check like legal immigrants do?
If they aren't bad people why don't you invite a few to come live with you. After all you seem to feel that they aren't a problem.

Old 06-15-2014, 06:46 PM

877 posts, read 1,031,392 times
Everyone who voted for Obama and the representatives elected into Congress should give themselves a big ole pat on the shoulders.

Your "change" is working out very well for the US.

Old 06-15-2014, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Here this might help you.
How many of these gang members would be allowed entry if they had to pass a back ground check like legal immigrants do?
I know several border patrol agents. They've never mentioned anything about this. I'll ask one next time I see him. This whole thing sounds like pole vaulting over tick turds to me.

Quote:
If they aren't bad people why don't you invite a few to come live with you.
You first. It would be the Christian thing to do.

Quote:
After all you seem to feel that they aren't a problem.
Now, you're just making things up. Obamaphobes are good at that.

Old 06-15-2014, 08:37 PM

1,807 posts, read 1,412,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gretsky99 View Post
What a pathetic man child we have in the WH. Allowing gangs to enter the country to endanger the safety of all Americans.

Have the Republican congress put anything on the books to stop people with gang affiliations from migrating? How would we prove that people are in a gang? Are the policies any different then when Bush was in office?

This might be a story, might not, but parroting whatever anti-Obama story you see in these forums is rather pointless.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or