U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2014, 08:49 AM

1,143 posts, read 870,914 times

Advertisements

What a pathetic man child we have in the WH. Allowing gangs to enter the country to endanger the safety of all Americans.

Border agent laments Mexican gang members entering U.S.: 'Why are we letting him in here?' - Washington Times
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2014, 09:05 AM

24,843 posts, read 31,300,907 times
There is next to no way to fix this now.

Old 06-15-2014, 02:32 PM

9,427 posts, read 5,531,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
There is next to no way to fix this now.
Yes there is, get the national guard on the border, as for the ones already here, find them and deport them..It can, and will be done....

Old 06-15-2014, 02:43 PM

8,623 posts, read 5,909,418 times
What does the Mexican government do when illegals try to enter their country? They usually arrest and detain them for as long as they want. That person soon wishes they had never set foot into Mexico. You don't have to be illegal, they can just detain you. We have lost our way and sense of national pride. How many news networks have reporters and cameras at the borders recording all of this? None as far as the MSM is concerned as they are OK with it.

Progressive liberals are quick to welcome illegals into the country but do you think they want them living next door?

Honey, the MS-13 gang next door wants to borrow the car for a while and the kids are going with them, OK?

Old 06-15-2014, 02:47 PM

122 posts, read 77,023 times
doesn't sound good

Old 06-15-2014, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
Yes there is, get the national guard on the border, as for the ones already here, find them and deport them..It can, and will be done....
I can't see it in the next two or, three years.

The gangs that are here now would be very hard to deport......they are not looking for jobs...or, welfare.

Old 06-15-2014, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by armory View Post
What does the Mexican government do when illegals try to enter their country? They usually arrest and detain them for as long as they want. That person soon wishes they had never set foot into Mexico. You don't have to be illegal, they can just detain you. We have lost our way and sense of national pride. How many news networks have reporters and cameras at the borders recording all of this? None as far as the MSM is concerned as they are OK with it.

Progressive liberals are quick to welcome illegals into the country but do you think they want them living next door?

Honey, the MS-13 gang next door wants to borrow the car for a while and the kids are going with them, OK?
There has been MS-13 in the US for years......but, they are mostly wantabes......

The men from Honduras are a different story.

Old 06-15-2014, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by armory View Post

They send the back, remember they have a border fence on their Southern Border....I know the Irony alone is inescapable.

Distance equals Disingenuousne actions..

he DWL IE disingenuous white liberal can only be disingenuous via distance from the issue either psychically or financially.

Border issues/Illegal Immigration
Cap and Trade and Fracking
Gun Control

All issues they are removed from and can afford to live above the Consequences of their views..

"If they vote for some leftist who will blocking drilling and fracking, which will raise gas prices by a dollar, it wont effect me I make 150,000$ a year."

"I support a ban self defense rifles, that's fine I can hire armed security",

"I support section 8 house because I live in a gated community".

"I support open borders because I am lawyer and it wont really affect me, who cares about the "subjects".

leftist vote on emotion and feelings, nothing more.

Old 06-15-2014, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
I can't see it in the next two or, three years.

The gangs that are here now would be very hard to deport......they are not looking for jobs...or, welfare.
I hear talk of a coup....I hope they remove this moron....

It's obvious that this administration has decided, in its quest for amnesty, to use children as a battering-ram against the GOP. If killers, rapists & drug dealers sneak into the USA.....Obama & crew figure that's a small sacrifice to pay for getting 20 to 30 million poor people here to sure-up the democratic voting base in the future.

If your family members get killed, raped, or maimed by an illegal, well.....they figure that's a price worth paying for by YOU. They will live in their protected, wealthy suburbs & such, so they don't expect to be caught up in the slaughter. The democrats also get the added bonus of calling people who oppose this invasion, racists, bigots & whatever names they are so good at throwing around.

Old 06-15-2014, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
I hear talk of a coup....I hope they remove this moron....

It's obvious that this administration has decided, in its quest for amnesty, to use children as a battering-ram against the GOP. If killers, rapists & drug dealers sneak into the USA.....Obama & crew figure that's a small sacrifice to pay for getting 20 to 30 million poor people here to sure-up the democratic voting base in the future.

If your family members get killed, raped, or maimed by an illegal, well.....they figure that's a price worth paying for by YOU. They will live in their protected, wealthy suburbs & such, so they don't expect to be caught up in the slaughter. The democrats also get the added bonus of calling people who oppose this invasion, racists, bigots & whatever names they are so good at throwing around.
I just do not see Obama being removed.....some day I hope to owe you a....you were right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or