U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2014, 04:58 PM

9,897 posts, read 6,595,358 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
How are we suppose to pay for the support of all of these thousands of new illegal alien minors? We're paying through the nose already of the ones here including the adult ones. Unbelievable!
They should be sent back to their parents/legal guardians.
If they do not have any parents sent them to a faith based orphanage or church,
preferably one in their home country.

Old 06-18-2014, 05:11 PM

18,536 posts, read 13,678,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
"They should be sent back to their parents/legal guardians."
And if they can not be found, the country they are citizens of should support them, not
US citizens. We have enough people here to take care of.

Old 06-18-2014, 05:33 PM

10,437 posts, read 5,979,636 times
Quote:
Are they carrying gigantic turkey drumsticks too
No, they have something much more damaging - SNAP cards!

Old 06-18-2014, 05:43 PM

10,026 posts, read 8,856,225 times
I'm sure here in Illinois we'll get more since our welfare system supports them.

Old 06-18-2014, 05:44 PM

31,475 posts, read 14,565,596 times
Quote:
Yes, that's what should happen but odds are they will be re-united with family here or allowed to remain here under some other guardianship instead and guess who will have to foot the bill for them till they are 18 years old?

Old 06-18-2014, 06:17 PM

18,242 posts, read 11,653,926 times
This is not good my friends. Not good at all.

By court rulings, laws and so forth states and local governments will have to provide for these minors. This includes primary school education at the very least. But it won't likely stop there as these children have to eat and require shelter. Liberal/Democratic cities such as New York with vast and relative generous welfare systems that include housing are going to be swapped with families looking for a touch.

Finally am not totally convinced these children/minors are showing up out of the blue. Either word got out on South American streets and or their parents/family already in the USA illegally sent for them in response to Obama's wishy-washy immigration polices.

Old 06-18-2014, 06:35 PM

10,786 posts, read 5,082,623 times
The O-Team is attempting to settle these groups of Illegals that are flooding into the USA all over the country. Some in Baltimore, some in California, some in Virginia .... most of them don't find out until they arrive. Cities are not notified, Citizens are not notified ... it's done in Secrecy. Pay attention, this could be coming to your town.

Those that DO find out are fighting back - it all sounds great to have Hundreds of Thousands of children (up to age 18) flooding into the USA (many of them Narco Gang Members), right up until they find out it's in their Backyard AND that they will be responsible for their Medical (they have never been vaccinated for disease), their Food, their Housing and putting them in Schools with their own children.

Fighting back: Residents force feds to scrap plan to house illegals at Va. college.

Personally ..... I'm in favor of Express Buses to take these Illegals to the Districts of Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Dick Durbin & Obama's Chicago, Obama's Washington D.C., Warren's Boston, Patty Murray's Seattle and Chuck Schumer's New York. We have an Invasion on our Southern Border and the Federal Government that we elect are moving them all over the USA and making promises that our Laws do not support. They want 'em, they can have 'em .... and let those that Vote these people into office deal with this invasion.

Wake up people. Is this what you want? Do you think it's "Legal" to be facilitating this invasion?
Do you really want these Narco Gang Members in your neighborhoods and in your Children's schools?

Old 06-18-2014, 06:35 PM

10,437 posts, read 5,979,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
This is not good my friends. Not good at all.

By court rulings, laws and so forth states and local governments will have to provide for these minors. This includes primary school education at the very least. But it won't likely stop there as these children have to eat and require shelter. Liberal/Democratic cities such as New York with vast and relative generous welfare systems that include housing are going to be swapped with families looking for a touch.

Finally am not totally convinced these children/minors are showing up out of the blue. Either word got out on South American streets and or their parents/family already in the USA illegally sent for them in response to Obama's wishy-washy immigration polices.
Central American media outlets are encouraging it. And why not? Free stuff with no risk. Sounds like a good deal - I guess you can't blame them for taking advantage.

Old 06-18-2014, 06:44 PM

12,989 posts, read 5,396,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
Some people don't "get" that if you leave the borders open hundreds of millions of people will just walk in here.
A completely scary thought considering what's happening in the Middle East. If we're not going to do anything over there about Iraq (and I'm not sure there's much we can do), then let's enforce our borders. It seems like a no-brainer to me. Instead we're letting thousands in every day, even known gang members.

I for one am glad they're starting to send them to other states. The border states shouldn't have to bear the brunt of the federal government's failure to protect us. We'll see how long it takes for people to start caring again about immigration enforcement.

Old 06-18-2014, 06:48 PM

12,989 posts, read 5,396,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
I'm sure here in Illinois we'll get more since our welfare system supports them.
GOOD! I really hope so. I think every state that voted for Obama should get them. They want open borders, let them see what happens.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or