U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2014, 01:05 AM

33,149 posts, read 39,115,002 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Oh please! We would LOVE to have Canada's immigration laws. We're the only nation in the world that gives preference to the most illiterate, most unskilled and impoverished, least capable of assimilating. Canada's laws are not nearly as lax. We have more illegals than you guys have citizens.
36+ million illegals? is that an opinion?

Old 06-24-2014, 04:18 AM

10,032 posts, read 6,862,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Maybe your concerns have been followed up and its been found that all these so called illegals are in fact legal residents of the USA, as for their partying? obviously they arent partying as loud and as hard as you claim as the police would certainly have done something to curtail such activity. Moving would be pointless as by your description they are everywhere destroying the country.
Move to Canada? Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Maybe the authorities are afraid to address the situation because they don't want to be labelled racist by a bunch of foaming at the mouth liberal fools. That's exactly what happens around here.

Old 06-24-2014, 05:34 AM

31,563 posts, read 14,591,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tac-Sea View Post
You still think he is a Canadian? He is the only one in this thread defending illegals who steal from us via tax payer funded social services, and the only one insulting Americans. Sounds more like something else than a Canadian.
I have been skeptical of that all along. It's not that hard to read between the lines.

Old 06-24-2014, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I have been skeptical of that all along. It's not that hard to read between the lines.
Why the heck are you so skeptical about me being Canadian?. I'm Canadian living in Montreal for the last 40 years, get over it..
I've also explained my interest in the topic
Its a world wide forum,any one can participate in discussion, i'm merely throwing out discussion points to discuss. A discussion thats supposed to be about Americas illegal immigrant population and not about me.
You on the other hand feel i'm perpetrating some devious conspiracy , deception and lies running rampant, would you feel more comfortable if i admitted i was a Muslim Communist born in Kenya and living in Baghdad? If so then i'm a Muslim Communist born in Kenya living in Baghdad?

Now how many Illegal aliens are there living in the USA to the point they are making a major impact on Americas financial future? also how many American jobs are these Illegals taking from Americans if its implied that they are are all lazy bums getting everything for free? Maybe you can also describe what types of jobs they are taking from Americans and how they apparently do this evidently with no legal immigration papers.
And how many of these aliens are Mexicans?

Last edited by jambo101; 06-24-2014 at 10:06 AM..

Old 06-24-2014, 10:16 AM

16,886 posts, read 12,545,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tac-Sea View Post
Pffft, they are too busy handing out diapers and formula at the border, greeting everyone with open arms and milk and cookies, afterwhich they give them a free health checkup and medical care, then fly or drive them to other states to dump them there. It's part of Obama's grand plan to redistribute the problem throught America to make sure that it fails equally everywhere.

sue ICE in small claims court for the max, and start making them follow the law. if ICE and customs and immigration are not going to obey the law, then there is no reason to keep them employed.

Old 06-24-2014, 10:45 AM

32,813 posts, read 30,061,070 times
Quote:
Why the heck are you so skeptical about me being Canadian?. I'm Canadian living in Montreal for the last 40 years, get over it..
Its a world wide forum,any one can participate in discussion, i'm merely throwing out discussion points to discuss. A discussion thats supposed to be about Americas illegal immigrant population and not about me.
You on the other hand feel i'm perpetrating some devious conspiracy , deception and lies running rampant, would you feel more comfortable if i admitted i was a Muslim Communist born in Kenya and living in Baghdad? If so then i'm a Muslim Communist born in Kenya living in Baghdad?

Now how many Illegal aliens are there living in the USA to the point they are making a major impact on Americas financial future? also how many American jobs are these Illegals taking from Americans if its implied that they are are all lazy bums getting everything for free? Maybe you can also describe what types of jobs they are taking from Americans and how they apparently do this evidently with no legal immigration papers.
If you would use the search function you'd be flooded with answers.

A. We can't count what we can't see come across.
B. Fraud, identity theft and cash jobs skipping the IRS are rampant.
C. 11-30 million is a statistic and you cannot look at it the way you are. They aren't spread evenly across the States so States near the border of Mexico are hit the hardest. Unless we do the chicken vs the egg test we have to include the impact their legal children have on our Nation too. I don't remember ever seeing a chicken that wasn't once an egg so I'm pretty sure if the illegal Parents weren't here, either would be the child.

Old 06-24-2014, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
If you would use the search function you'd be flooded with answers.

A. We can't count what we can't see come across.
B. Fraud, identity theft and cash jobs skipping the IRS are rampant.
C. 11-30 million is a statistic and you cannot look at it the way you are. They aren't spread evenly across the States so States near the border of Mexico are hit the hardest. Unless we do the chicken vs the egg test we have to include the impact their legal children have on our Nation too. I don't remember ever seeing a chicken that wasn't once an egg so I'm pretty sure if the illegal Parents weren't here, either would be the child.
If we all used the search function in combination with Google there wouldnt be much point in participating in the forum..

IMO those cash jobs are very temporary and usually jobs Americans wont do.i doubt many established companies would risk prosecution by hiring undocumented workers
While 11-30 million illegals is probably a good ball park figure how do you come to that figure?Media sources usually quote 11 million but how do you know it isnt 5 million or 50 million.
As for the legal children and illegal parents ? change your 14th amendment problem solved.
http://www.capitalnews.ca/index.php/news/citizenship

Last edited by jambo101; 06-24-2014 at 02:30 PM..

Old 06-24-2014, 02:12 PM

55,237 posts, read 72,437,255 times
social engineering. its not an accident that south LA went from 60% AA to 60% latino in the last 15 years.
same is true for logan heights here now called barrio logan.
illegal immigration is not an accident-- its a plan.
a few in the community are aware-- but most are not.

Old 06-24-2014, 02:18 PM

1,696 posts, read 2,292,120 times
Quote:
I asked how many illegal aliens are we talking about in post 15,no one responded with what the real numbers are, 11 million is what is normally given but i have heard numbers above 100 million.

We will never know the true numbers but I can tell you living 20 minutes from El Paso, TX on the Mexico border, it is a disaster! They are all over the place and it's turning into a 3rd world country here. The worst part about it is the catholic church, LULAC and other whinney-ass liberal organizations support the open border agenda with NO regard to increased taxes to support this welfare class. And don't kid yourself - most don't work. The crime and disease will increase as will drug dealing, prostitution (already in full swing in El Paso), etc.

Old 06-24-2014, 02:26 PM

31,563 posts, read 14,591,651 times
Quote:

Dallas hospital cares for illegal immigrants - NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams | NBC News

Educating illegal immigrants is costly | www.ajc.com

Tax Credits for Illegal Immigrants

Illegal Aliens in Los Angeles County Cost Taxpayers 3 Billion Dollars Annually | An Angeleno's View of the World

L.A. County welfare to children of illegal immigrants grows - Los Angeles Times

Illegal Immigrant Births - At Your Expense - CBS News

Demographics of Immigrants in the US Illegally: Countries of Origin, States of Residence, and Employment Data, 2000-2008 - Illegal Immigration Solutions - Pros and Cons - ProCon.org- Mexicans here illegally 61% - 14% from other Latino countries.

Most Illegal Immigrant Families Collect Welfare | Judicial Watch

This will be my last reply to you nor will I read any more of your posts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or