U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2014, 03:38 PM

1,316 posts, read 1,121,465 times

Advertisements

Maybe the Gubmint will round em up and ship em home after they vote Democrat in the next election.....

Old 06-24-2014, 03:58 PM

33,184 posts, read 39,183,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Dallas hospital cares for illegal immigrants - NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams | NBC News

Educating illegal immigrants is costly | www.ajc.com

Tax Credits for Illegal Immigrants

Illegal Aliens in Los Angeles County Cost Taxpayers 3 Billion Dollars Annually | An Angeleno's View of the World

L.A. County welfare to children of illegal immigrants grows - Los Angeles Times

Illegal Immigrant Births - At Your Expense - CBS News

Demographics of Immigrants in the US Illegally: Countries of Origin, States of Residence, and Employment Data, 2000-2008 - Illegal Immigration Solutions - Pros and Cons - ProCon.org- Mexicans here illegally 61% - 14% from other Latino countries.

Most Illegal Immigrant Families Collect Welfare | Judicial Watch

This will be my last reply to you nor will I read any more of your posts.
You have some other agenda going on here Oldglory i'm not sure what it is but its certainly not conducive to discussion. As for all your links? it merely informs me that their are illegal immigrants in the USA and many of them collect welfare ,an issue that was never in dispute.
Make yourself happy and put me on your ignore list and i'll magically disappear.

Last edited by jambo101; 06-24-2014 at 04:09 PM..

Old 06-24-2014, 09:14 PM

1,279 posts, read 1,174,945 times
jambo101, why don't you post your address and bank information then, we will let them know they are welcome to your money, house, cars, and everything else you own. Go ahead, put your money where your mouth is.

I liken this to Lady GaGa and Jessica Alba advocating for the poor illegals. Great, post your addresses ladies, open the gates to your multi million dollar estates and let them come live with you on YOUR dime. I'd be willing to be within 1 hour they would want them OUT!

Old 06-25-2014, 12:04 AM

20,611 posts, read 12,312,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tac-Sea View Post
jambo101, why don't you post your address and bank information then, we will let them know they are welcome to your money, house, cars, and everything else you own. Go ahead, put your money where your mouth is.

I liken this to Lady GaGa and Jessica Alba advocating for the poor illegals. Great, post your addresses ladies, open the gates to your multi million dollar estates and let them come live with you on YOUR dime. I'd be willing to be within 1 hour they would want them OUT!
Agreed. Many rich people of ANY race WON'T live near their poor brothers and sisters.

Old 06-25-2014, 07:26 AM

410 posts, read 936,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
From my Canadian perspective Americas illegal population is the least of its problems.
True. But most Americans don't see it. We've always needed a scapegoat. And now we need them more than ever to distract us from our own sorry lives.

Old 06-25-2014, 07:35 AM

410 posts, read 936,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post

Now how many Illegal aliens are there living in the USA to the point they are making a major impact on Americas financial future? also how many American jobs are these Illegals taking from Americans if its implied that they are are all lazy bums getting everything for free? Maybe you can also describe what types of jobs they are taking from Americans and how they apparently do this evidently with no legal immigration papers.
And how many of these aliens are Mexicans?
When you present these questions, people get flustered and don't know the answers. Americans don't want to believe that immigrants (illegal or otherwise) DON'T take jobs from Americans. Americans don't understand that the more people here, the more jobs are created. That's basic economics. Also, the "they don't work and live off the government" argument doesn't work either. It can't be both ways. LOL. I know lots of illegals and the only aid they get is (possibly) food benefits for children born here. All illegals I know (and I know many) work their tails off. They mow lawns, bake cakes, clean houses, work manual labor, construction, work in hot dry cleaners, cook your food in the fancy restaurants you go to. How do they get all these "benefits" if they are illegal. Just not true. It's funny, most of the people begging on street corners I see are white Americans.

Old 06-25-2014, 07:39 AM

31,766 posts, read 14,639,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soonerguy View Post
True. But most Americans don't see it. We've always needed a scapegoat. And now we need them more than ever to distract us from our own sorry lives.
A scapegoat for what? Did you not read the links that I provided that denote how much these illegal aliens are costing us? So just what is this flustration where no answers were provided? What about the rule of law or doesn't that matter? Is it scapegoating to point out the fact that they steal jobs, ID's and taxes from Americans? No big deal, right? Your claims that they do jobs that Americans won't do is totally false. No one is saying that illegal immigration is the only problem we have in this country but it certainly is a big one.

These poor, unskilled and uneducated illegal aliens do not create jobs they steal jobs by working for less. All the jobs you mentioned are jobs that Americans have always done for a fair wage until the arrival of cheap, illegal labor. We the taxpayer have to cover their enormous social costs. Working hard doesn't mean a damned thing if you are breaking law to do so.

Oh the "lazy white" race card. Typical. Most white Americans don't stand on corners begging and they aren't the only ones who do it anyway.

Last edited by Oldglory; 06-25-2014 at 07:48 AM..

Old 06-25-2014, 09:13 AM

20,611 posts, read 12,312,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soonerguy View Post
When you present these questions, people get flustered and don't know the answers. Americans don't want to believe that immigrants (illegal or otherwise) DON'T take jobs from Americans. Americans don't understand that the more people here, the more jobs are created. That's basic economics. Also, the "they don't work and live off the government" argument doesn't work either. It can't be both ways. LOL. I know lots of illegals and the only aid they get is (possibly) food benefits for children born here. All illegals I know (and I know many) work their tails off. They mow lawns, bake cakes, clean houses, work manual labor, construction, work in hot dry cleaners, cook your food in the fancy restaurants you go to. How do they get all these "benefits" if they are illegal. Just not true. It's funny, most of the people begging on street corners I see are white Americans.
Illegal aliens DO force down wages for many US citizens and please DON'T use the "lazy Americans need to up their skills" bit as an excuse. Not all of us are smart enough to be more than unskilled labor, so why the hate against us?? Too; illegals also hurt skilled blue collar trades people like carpenters, masons and so on.

ALL illegal aliens need to be deported on the spot AND US citizens who hire them knowing they're illegal also need to be arrested.

Old 06-25-2014, 03:38 PM

23,624 posts, read 31,218,659 times
Quote:

LOL yeah, really!

Old 06-25-2014, 04:54 PM

33,184 posts, read 39,183,307 times
Quote:

So for trying to understand the problem you guys have in the USA with illegals from a Canadian perspective your recommendation is i have to give away everything i own.. yeah that makes a lot of sense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or